A few questions about SHC

• barrelhead
      barrelhead
      Bronze
      Hi,

I've just started playing FL and I would like to ask you if you could clear up some things about SHC for me?

1. In bronze SHC, below the chart "Action against callers in front of you", there's a paragraph "Important".

Hands, that should be raised according to this chart, also need to be listed in the first-in chart for you to raise them.

Am I right, that they have to be listed in the column of my current position not anywhere in the chart? E.g.: One player called, I'm UTG+1 and I'm holding KQo, "Action against callers in front of you" chart says raise, but "First-in" chart says fold, so I should fold? (Raise only in UTG+2+)

2. Below the chart "Calling/Raising with raises and callers in front of you" there's a sentence:

Example: There is a raise and a call in front of you, it doesn't matter in which order.

I don't get it. How can someone call a raise if there wasn't any? Or does this chart also apply to a situation when there were some limpers (or one) and behind them (him) someone raised? :f_confused:

Thanks in advance for you help.

Best,
      BH
  • 2 replies
    • kennyxx
      kennyxx
      Bronze
      Originally posted by barrelhead
      Am I right, that they have to be listed in the column of my current position not anywhere in the chart? E.g.: One player called, I'm UTG+1 and I'm holding KQo, "Action against callers in front of you" chart says raise, but "First-in" chart says fold, so I should fold? (Raise only in UTG+2+)
      Yes, You're right.

Originally posted by barrelhead
      Below the chart "Calling/Raising with raises and callers in front of you" there's a sentence:

Example: There is a raise and a call in front of you, it doesn't matter in which order.

I don't get it. How can someone call a raise if there wasn't any? Or does this chart also apply to a situation when there were some limpers (or one) and behind them (him) someone raised? :f_confused:
      And again, You are right. It doesn't matter if there is a limp and raise or openraise and coldcall. It's very likely limper will call another SB since he already invested one. And it makes both situations similar.
    • barrelhead
      barrelhead
      Bronze
      Hi kennyxx,

thank you for your reply. It's all clear now.

Best,
      BH