Stack
      SB:
      $25,35
      MP2:
      $24,30
      Hero:
      $24,40

0,1/0,25 No-Limit Hold'em (6 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy Elephant 0.62 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is MP3 with Q:club: , Q:heart:
      MP2 raises to $0,75, Hero raises to $2,25, 2 folds, SB raises to $7,50, 3 folds, SB gets uncalled bet back..

Final Pot: $5,50

I know its weak to 3bet fold with QQ but I think I' often dead when they 4bets

Known players:
      Position:
      Stack
      SB:
      $25,00
      Hero:
      $25,80

0,1/0,25 No-Limit Hold'em (6 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy Elephant 0.62 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is BB with Q:spade: , Q:diamond:
      4 folds, SB raises to $0,75, Hero raises to $2,50, SB raises to $7,50, Hero raises to $25,80 (All-In), SB raises to $25,00 (All-In), Hero gets uncalled bet back..

Final Pot: $50,00

Its bvb but villian is nitty hus 3bet% is 0% (0/26) Do you think I should fold after his 4bet?
  • 2 replies
    • BloodyB
      BloodyB
      Bronze
      i would play it difrent

1. im not folding qq to that fishy guy, he is playing 46/6 and he is obviusly a fish with a lof of crazy ideas, he is more likly to slowplay aa/kk pf

2. with that nity guy i would just fold to his 4bet, i doubt that he is 4beting with somthing else than KK/AA, even if this is a bvb
    • MaestroOfZerg
      MaestroOfZerg
      Bronze
      Hi,

How come SB has 16 vpip 19 pfr in the first hand :p This is a fold against a cold4bet from that guy anyway, don't sweat it. Don't listen to BloodyB he misread the hand :p

Second hand is close, as i think that guy possibly doesn't even do that with AK even in a blind battle. Most people wouldn't fold that ever, but it's still better to give up after the 3bet than to go broke against what is most likely KK+ for 90bb more.

QQ is indeed troublesome preflop and often overplayed at small stakes. It's better to think of it as slightly better than JJ instead of slightly worse than KK. I would recommend playing it like JJ when you are the one getting 4bet until you know that your opponent is loose enough to have AK in his 4bet/broke range. Which means tags with ~20/17 stats rather than tags with ~15/14 stats. You might end up making nitty folds sometimes, but it will cut down your variance a lot.

Hope it helps.