Help someone please

• Pokersharkface
      Okay, i have a problem that would be much appreciated if someone could help...

- I have £5.92/$9.59 in my neteller account doing nothing.
      - Zero money on pokerstars, nor my bank til another month.
      - £2 in my paypal account.

Would someone be kind enough to send me $1 on stars, so i could withdraw to neteller, and then redeposit as i would have enough for $10 more than the min then please.

I'll send you £2/$3 on paypal before you send to me, if you pm me or let me know your email address so i can send it.

Thanks in advance, just bored and want to get back into play, if someone could help (PS id is XXX Edited by EagleStar88) :D
  • 1 reply
    • EagleStar88
      Hi Pokersharkface,

I totally empathise with your situation, however asking for money is against the forum rules (to protect all our members, including yourself), I'm sure you will understand.

If you are eligable for the starting capital, you could build your bankroll from that, alternatively we have the "tell your friends" scheme and/or you could play a few freerolls to kick your bankroll off.

Like I said, we totally empathise with your situation, however please refrain from asking for money in the forums, however small.

I would however like to welcome you to the forums and trust that your poker journey will be an enjoyable and successful one. Good luck buddy.

Best regards,