Really sad, please fix this PS.

• Dante63s
      Dante63s
      Bronze
      First of all I am from the spanish community, but I post here sometime too.

So heres the problem:

Hello, I made an account on full tilit poker to watch a coaching.

It turns out that if you don't deposit in 60 days your account stops being affiliated to poker strategy, that means no rakeback and no strategy points.

PS never said this, its a shame.

So if you made an account in last 60 days, you better deposit if you ever want to have rakeback.

And the original post in the spanish community:

http://es.pokerstrategy.com/forum/thread.php?postid=359678#post359678

Just want to let people know, because maybe some of them can save their account.

:(
  • 4 replies
    • Dante63s
      Dante63s
      Bronze
      Note:

Now the download page says that you have to deposit en 60 days.

But that information is new, and was not thier recently.
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello Dante63s,

Yep this is sadly the truth. Its been on our download page for a few months now, at least on the English one - but you are right about it not having always been there.

The only thing you can really do is appeal to Full Tilt with the argument of having been originally registered through us and only wanting to play there tracked. While this is not guaranteed to work it is more or less your only option :(

Best regards
      SoyCD
    • Dante63s
      Dante63s
      Bronze
      Yeah its really too bad....

But what makes more angry is the spanish admin, instead of being polite and saying what you said, she is trying to justify that I already knew when I registered.

I will try what you said, thanks for your fast answer and saying the truth right away (not like others).
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Dante63s
      Yeah its really too bad....

But what makes more angry is the spanish admin, instead of being polite and saying what you said, she is trying to justify that I already knew when I registered.

I will try what you said, thanks for your fast answer and saying the truth right away (not like others).
      Hello Dante63s,

I can understand your frustration at the situation, yet you have to believe me when I say that is is also frustrating for us. Neither PokerStrategy.com nor us Community Managers have any benefit from our members being un-tracked and not enjoying the benefits of rakeback and status points - quite the opposite I may say.

As such when we first heard about this being an issue several months ago the first thing that we did was add the information to the download guides.

Since I was one of the people that dealt with the situation when it originally came up and forwarded it to be added to the download guides I am also aware of how it got there & actually knew that it has not always been there.

So please understand that in a large organization with several community administators per language - there will be some who might not have actually been the ones adding the paragraph - and therefore might also not have been aware of it being added at a later point in time. So it is not just about saying the truth or not truth - as far as I see the Spanish admin simply told you what she knew - namely that we have a paragraph about it in our download guide. It is very plausible that she had no way of knowing that it was actually added at a later point in time - since this was not exactly very recently.

What happens from now on is pretty much up to you though. Since no one is forcing you to play at Full Tilt and you originally registered through us - I wish you success at convincing their support that you will only play there if they track you to the affiliate that you signed up with in the first place. Sadly we have no influence on this what-so-ever though.

Good luck,
      SoyCD