What happens if i put 50 dollar in my acc

• Monkeye
      Monkeye
      Bronze
      Hello,

I made today an account here and on pokerstars and passed the quiz etc. I didn't get the starting capital (and what I read it could take a week). But what happens if I put 50 dollar in my account? Or than the action $50 + 100 don't counts anymore? Can someone also explain what i can do with Strategy points?

Monkeye
  • 6 replies
    • rex99
      rex99
      Bronze
      i think so.

and when you deposit you will lose the first deposit bonus also.

so, be calm and wait your first capital =D

regars,
    • Monkeye
      Monkeye
      Bronze
      Someone who really knows the correct answer because I have no idea how long it takes I hear people who get it the same day I read that some people wait a month. So it can be profitabler for me if I put 50 dollar of my own on that account. But it is pity if I throw the 50+100 bonus away.
    • Monkeye
      Monkeye
      Bronze
      Maybe too much questions but can I play a freeroll tonight? Because I can win real money or than I also risk the bonus?
    • kingdippy2008
      kingdippy2008
      Bronze
      Hi Monkeye,

Welcome to Pokerstrategy!

I am pretty sure that if you deposit you will lose your starting capital and you also wont receive a first deposit bonus.

Not to worry if you did though because you can always request for your starting capital to be sent to another platform.

Although i beleive after you have recieved the capital then a deposit will not make any difference to any requirements. This way you can play higher levels withing BRM and clear the capital quicker.

Also strategy points are gained when you play poker on linked accounts to pokerstrategy. The more rake you create, the more points you get :) Then these points can help you advance to higher levels like silver and gold where you can access more strategy articles, videos and coachings!

Regards,

-Jack
    • lozz08
      lozz08
      Bronze
      Please wait. Mine took a couple a weeks. It WILL come and if you deposit you WILL LOSE IT.
    • sirilidion
      sirilidion
      Bronze
      well it al depends if you registered to the site with the following the right steps explained on this site you will get you're $ 50. So after this you're free to make you're own deposits for the first deposit bonus.

Strategypoints are there to increase in status here each status gives you more excess to articles, coachings, videos and some parts of the forum. also if you get the right amount of strategypoints you get an extra $ 100 and if you get 2000 strategypoint you get the elephant software for free