NL Holdem $0.50(BB) IPoker
      Hero ($88.86)
      BB ($21.80)
      UTG ($51.75)
      UTG+1 ($101)
      CO ($79.28)
      BTN ($50)

Dealt to Hero 6:heart: 6:diamond:

UTG raises to $1.75, UTG+1 calls $1.75, fold, BTN calls $1.75, Hero calls $1.50, fold,

FLOP ($7.50) 6:club: 9:spade: 7:club:

check, UTG bets $4.90, UTG+1 calls $4.90, BTN calls $4.90, Hero ??

UTG: 19/15/4 - standard TAG 80 hands
      UTG+1: fish 70/11/2 fold to cbet: 19 % 140 hands
      BTN: 27/20/2 fold to cbet: 33% 170 hands

Should i rerise in this spot?

Turn was 8 not :club: what should be my line then if I just called flop?
  • 4 replies
    • alejandrosh
      I don't see a reason for not raising actually.
      with 8:club: check-call or check-fold depending on the odds, that's the worst card on the deck so I expect someone has a flush or straight there.
    • Jaissica
      Reraise-shove is the line here. Given the pot is $22.20 at your turn to act, you need to make a pretty serious raise here, to something like $25-30.

If you make the (massive, IMO) mistake of just-calling and leaving this 4 way pot alive, your line on an 8 (not a club) is the same as your line on 8 :club: or any club - you are now certainly behind in a 4 way pot. However you do have a 10 out draw to a full house that almost all of the time is going be good enough (possible straight flush or over-set that turned into a bigger book / quads, but thems the breaks).

So you call based on odds and outs. You can count on some implieds, as the straight / flush holder probably wont lay down to a moderate river bet if the board pairs. Given the pot will be $27.10 on the turn, you can reasonably call on the assumption that if you hit your full you will get called all-in, as say a $20 called bet on the turn leaves the pot at $67.10 with remaining stacks around $25...

For UTG to have cbet this pot we have to put him on an overpair, possibly A9, possibly the nut flush clubs draw, possibly (worst case) 99/77.

70 vpip fishy UTG1 could have called with any 2 - including just one overcard, flush draws, straight draws (including gutshots), any 9. Even this fish however would probably have made an excited min-raise with 2pair, a flopped straight or their own trips.

BTN overcalling is almost certainly on a draw, so itll be possibly 88, probably a flush draw, possibly even a combo draw with say JT clubs.

We shouldnt slowplay because we will get callers to our flop raise, while the turn card could easily scare UTG's overpair out of the pot. We shouldnt call to draw to a full house, because the only hands we are drawing against at this point are 58/8T. We shouldnt call to play WA/WB, because if we are scared of 77/99 here then we wont ever raise without the immortal nuts and should probably go play checkers or something instead.

That leaves raising.
    • caltabiano
      All has been said. Raise flop nearly PS IMO and call a shove. If UTG+1 calls, you'll have to give some serious conideration in folding though, since you're both deep. You'll probably milk him though, since he's a fish
    • Kaitz20
      I´d raise to 20$ forcing UTG to shove or fold, when UTG+1 calls and turn is ugly I think you can c/c once and then c/f river ui