6PPs to release $1 in bonus

• csnmf
      csnmf
      Global
      Hi

what kind of rakeback rate is that? I've got around $1k in bonuses sitting in my account ready to be claimed but what sort of rakeback rate do these things give me i.e. they clear at $1 for every 6PP and then on top of that the party points i accrue during clearing the bonus i can then trade in for instant cash what's the effective rakeback rate as i am trying to decide if it's worth depositing.
  • 6 replies
    • Reanimater
      Reanimater
      Bronze
      3 USD in entry fees = 6 PartyPoints. This makes for a 33% "rakeback" from your bonuses.

Additonally some of the store items give you different rakeback options (from 5% up to 40%).

I would personally suggest that you play with "monthly" reload bonuses plus Points store bonus offers. This can make up for a progressive and lucrative play all the time, before you decide to withdrawal.
    • cristian85
      cristian85
      Bronze
      I usually play on Pokerstars, but when partypoker offers me bonus for x6 or less, I just return and play for some weeks or a month to release them, after that i go back to stars till they offer me a new one.
      I never use my Partypoints to buy bonus from the store....i just collect them and buy cash items, since i am not playing there without one of those reload bonus.
    • luitzen
      luitzen
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Reanimater
      3 USD in entry fees = 6 PartyPoints. This makes for a 33% "rakeback" from your bonuses.

Additonally some of the store items give you different rakeback options (from 5% up to 40%).

I would personally suggest that you play with "monthly" reload bonuses plus Points store bonus offers. This can make up for a progressive and lucrative play all the time, before you decide to withdrawal.
      What are monthly reload bonuses?
    • wowadvisor
      wowadvisor
      Bronze
      Originally posted by luitzen
      Originally posted by Reanimater

What are monthly reload bonuses?
      a reload bonus is ...

when you deposit money on the site, they give u like 25% (This could be any number) of that EXTRA in the form of a bonus you have to clear with playing on cash tables.

"Reload Bonus is a bonus offered by a site after your initial sign-up bonus."
      (http://www.bonuswhores.com/poker-dictionary.php#R) :f_cool:
    • luitzen
      luitzen
      Bronze
      Why didn't I get such a bonus last time I reloaded?
    • wowadvisor
      wowadvisor
      Bronze
      dunno lol, i email partysupport each time i clear a bonus and i ASK THEM for any kind of bonus because i tell them if i dont get a bonus i just move to a site with rakeback or other bonuses lol :f_love:

then they check how much rake i have paid since the last time i asked them and they give me a bonus :s_cool: