This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

6PPs to release $1 in bonus

• csnmf
      csnmf
      Global
      Hi

what kind of rakeback rate is that? I've got around $1k in bonuses sitting in my account ready to be claimed but what sort of rakeback rate do these things give me i.e. they clear at $1 for every 6PP and then on top of that the party points i accrue during clearing the bonus i can then trade in for instant cash what's the effective rakeback rate as i am trying to decide if it's worth depositing.
  • 6 replies
    • Reanimater
      Reanimater
      Bronze
      3 USD in entry fees = 6 PartyPoints. This makes for a 33% "rakeback" from your bonuses.

Additonally some of the store items give you different rakeback options (from 5% up to 40%).

I would personally suggest that you play with "monthly" reload bonuses plus Points store bonus offers. This can make up for a progressive and lucrative play all the time, before you decide to withdrawal.
    • cristian85
      cristian85
      Bronze
      I usually play on Pokerstars, but when partypoker offers me bonus for x6 or less, I just return and play for some weeks or a month to release them, after that i go back to stars till they offer me a new one.
      I never use my Partypoints to buy bonus from the store....i just collect them and buy cash items, since i am not playing there without one of those reload bonus.
    • luitzen
      luitzen
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Reanimater
      3 USD in entry fees = 6 PartyPoints. This makes for a 33% "rakeback" from your bonuses.

Additonally some of the store items give you different rakeback options (from 5% up to 40%).

I would personally suggest that you play with "monthly" reload bonuses plus Points store bonus offers. This can make up for a progressive and lucrative play all the time, before you decide to withdrawal.
      What are monthly reload bonuses?
    • wowadvisor
      wowadvisor
      Bronze
      Originally posted by luitzen
      Originally posted by Reanimater

What are monthly reload bonuses?
      a reload bonus is ...

when you deposit money on the site, they give u like 25% (This could be any number) of that EXTRA in the form of a bonus you have to clear with playing on cash tables.

"Reload Bonus is a bonus offered by a site after your initial sign-up bonus."
      (http://www.bonuswhores.com/poker-dictionary.php#R) :f_cool:
    • luitzen
      luitzen
      Bronze
      Why didn't I get such a bonus last time I reloaded?
    • wowadvisor
      wowadvisor
      Bronze
      dunno lol, i email partysupport each time i clear a bonus and i ASK THEM for any kind of bonus because i tell them if i dont get a bonus i just move to a site with rakeback or other bonuses lol :f_love:

then they check how much rake i have paid since the last time i asked them and they give me a bonus :s_cool: