PartyPoker Bonus Overview?

• wilm
      wilm
      Bronze
      Wouldnt it be nice of u make a nice overview of the available PartyPoker Reload bonusses somewhere? These things also help building your BR.

I myself am playing alot and generating alot of raked hands and i dont even have a bonus running atm. As soon as my Neteller account is openend i will deposit some money i earned at other sites to use at partypoker so i can get a reload bonus.

And what abouth my Tell-A-Friend bonus? I have a friend that made some partypoints but has temporarely quit for the moment. Can i still get my bonus tough? Or cant u guys still transfer money under $50? U could use all the extra bucks i can get so i can move up to the 0.5/1 limit.
  • 8 replies
    • Stefan1000
      Stefan1000
      Bronze
      Hello in general there are no public deposit bonuses which everyone can use.

Normaly you get a personal deposit bonus through your PP software. So when you open it they are displayed on the right side. This is because the more you play the better your bonus will be.

Another option is you can ask for a bonus and depending on your status they will give you one.

Just write an email to bonus@partypoker.com
      and friendly ask for a bonus

When you are VIP you can contact Roy from PP he is quite generous with deposit bonuses.

Your money from TAF won't get lost but Party does not allow to make inter account transfers beneath $50.
    • wilm
      wilm
      Bronze
      So i will never recieve my TAF bonus then. Shame.

Btw u are talking abouth wenn im a VIP. Im sure im faaaar away from getting this status but wenn do u actually get it? I am playing alot atm. Its just that its on a low limit atm.

Btw i have also seen people posting Reload bonusses on forums. Is it legal to use these reload bonusses? Do they have a system to check if its ok for u to use such a bonus?
    • Remoh
      Remoh
      Bronze
      For becoming VIP, I think you have to reach the silver status on PP. Then you should be VIP.

If my memory is correct on january, there was a public reload bonus on PP but these are only exceptions.

There is every month a reload bonus but you only get it if they offer it to you. So it makes no sense making a deposit with the bonus code without a offer of PP.

But if you think that you are eligible for a bonus you can write a friendly mail to bonus@partypoker.com

Sometimes they offer you a special one.
    • Stefan1000
      Stefan1000
      Bronze
      Silver Status at Party is a good indicator.

Also Platinum status here at PokerStrategy should be the minimum.

Problem is that Party did not say anything official about VIP stauts.
      But you can write an email to vip@partypoker.com

and just ask, although only in a few rare cases they give you an exact number of how many partypoints you need.

Best regards,
      Stefan
    • Stefan1000
      Stefan1000
      Bronze
      Originally posted by wilm
      So i will never recieve my TAF bonus then. Shame.

Btw u are talking abouth wenn im a VIP. Im sure im faaaar away from getting this status but wenn do u actually get it? I am playing alot atm. Its just that its on a low limit atm.

Btw i have also seen people posting Reload bonusses on forums. Is it legal to use these reload bonusses? Do they have a system to check if its ok for u to use such a bonus?
      Sooner or later there will be a way how we can handle the TAF bonus below $50.

About the deposit bonuses i know what you mean. Sometimes just try to use them when you find one. Of course feel free to post them here.

But writing one mail per month to bonus@partypoker (when you are playing a lot) and asking for a deposit bonus will help a lot too.

Best regards,
      Stefan
    • wilm
      wilm
      Bronze
      Hm i guess they aint bothered to e-mail me back lol =)
    • zaephyr
      zaephyr
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Stefan1000
      When you are VIP you can contact Roy from PP he is quite generous with deposit bonuses.
      May i ask how to contact him?
    • ciRith
      ciRith
      Bronze
      Originally posted by zaephyr
      Originally posted by Stefan1000
      May i ask how to contact him?
      actually only gold partpoker members are allowed to write him. silver member are allowed to write to vip@partypoker.com

all blue members are only allowed to write to bonus@ and info@