Holdem Manager Pokerstars SnG Tracking

• Verre
      Verre
      Bronze
      Not sure this is the right place for this so forgive me if it is not.

I bought HOldem Manager today after deciding PT3 was lacking in some areas. One of the reasons i purchased it was because of the ability to track sngs and tournaments in pokerstars.

What i cannot figure out is how do i get HM to pick up the tournament and start to keep track of them.
  • 1 reply
    • diller
      diller
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Verre
      Not sure this is the right place for this so forgive me if it is not.

I bought HOldem Manager today after deciding PT3 was lacking in some areas. One of the reasons i purchased it was because of the ability to track sngs and tournaments in pokerstars.

What i cannot figure out is how do i get HM to pick up the tournament and start to keep track of them.
      During the tournament, you start the auto import button.

After the end of the tournament, require the tournament history in the pokerstars client and save the mail as a file.
      In Holdem Manager klick on import file(s) and select the tournament history file. Then you get the complete tournament information (probably without the rebuys and addon in rebuy-tournaments).

Be sure to frequently require the tournament result in the pokerstars client. You can only get the last 200 of them and the pokerstars support is not able to deliver more/older tournament results.