A few questions about the Elephant

• Theman365
      Theman365
      Bronze
      Hello,

At first I would like to know if I will be able to use the HUD while playing after the trial period is over? I know that I can't use the analysing tab, but what about the HUD.

I would also like to know if there is an option to delete a single hand. I ran into one guy whose stack was 1 cent in NL4 and he posted a big blind. Now this hand is categorized under $0.02/$0.01 (not even $0.01/$0.02). I tried to reimport the changed hand history, but it totally messed that hand up.

And one question about Pokerstars. Is there any location where hand histories are saved, like Partypoker does or is the only way to request my hand histories to e-mail address.

Thank you.
  • 2 replies
    • Theman365
      Theman365
      Bronze
      I got the answer for the last question, but can anyone help me with the other?
    • cLue
      cLue
      Bronze
      Hi there,

at least I can answer the second question:

At the moment you can't delete a single or even multiple hands from the database - sorry. But you can apply a filter for the correct limits, which means that the one "wrong" hand will not be displayed anymore.

As I never used the trail version, I can't say whether you can continue using the HUD after the trail periode. But I think this function will be disabled.

rgs,
      felix