Another RB question

• dirtttttt
      dirtttttt
      Bronze
      Hi,
      Please excuse me for opening a topic like this, but I have a question about the rake back.
      In the RB FAQ it states that "Overlay per player in tournaments in which FTP has to add up to reach the guaranteed prize pool."
      I don't understand what that means.
      If i want to play a 5FTP (or several) buy in tournament(5000$ guaranteed) how much of my rake back will be subtracted ?

best regards,
      dirtttttt
  • 1 reply
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello dirtttttt,

If you enter a guaranteed tournament it does not necessarily mean that money is subtracted from your rakeback - only if the guaranteed prize pool is not met. That means if its 5k guaranteed and people only buy-in for a total of $4,500 that Full Tilt needs to cover $500 of the entry fee. They compensate this by subtracting the $500 from rake produced by the entrants.

But to clarify; the money is not directly subtracted from rake-back but - indirectly - since it is subtracted from your gross rake. That means for the above example with $500 being subtracted from rake --> $500 x 0.27 = $135

$135 in rakeback would be lost as divided between the participants (not sure if its spread between all participants or only those that actually end up ITM though).

Best regards
      SoyCD