pokerstrategy

• davecs77
      davecs77
      Bronze
      I have gotten emails from pokerstrategy telling me that my money is available in my account (.90 cents)..something very small. How do you gain that money, do I need to just play in tournaments on full tilt (free money ones) and then pokerstrategy puts money on my account after playing a certain number of freerolls? I am confused on how the system works..thanks!
  • 3 replies
    • wowadvisor
      wowadvisor
      Bronze
      i think you just have to wait a few more days and they put an extra 49.10 in your account :f_o:

you dont have to do anything to receive the 50$! just have to wait. with that 50 you can play real money cash games or tournaments (what ever you prefer) and start to clear the 100$ bonus.

ps. cash games will clear the bonus faster in my opinion :f_cool:

if you have any questions or doubts or anything i think you can contact support and ask them why you have 90 c instead of 50 :f_p:

maybe while you are waiting you can read the articles and watch the videos.

also if you are unsure about the system maybe check:

http://www.pokerstrategy.com/rewards/

:f_grin:
    • davecs77
      davecs77
      Bronze
      No I already received my 50 dollars a long time ago..but I noticed that when I played on full tilt (with real money I think) I noticed that over time they would put a small amount of real money in my account. I think it is because I earned strategypoints, would that be correct?
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Originally posted by davecs77
      No I already received my 50 dollars a long time ago..but I noticed that when I played on full tilt (with real money I think) I noticed that over time they would put a small amount of real money in my account. I think it is because I earned strategypoints, would that be correct?
      Hello davecs77,

This is the 27% Rakeback that we give on all rake you produce on Full Tilt. Once a week on Fridays we will send you 27% of your produced net rake to your account.

Best regards
      SoyCD