Partypoints not updating on pokerstrategy?

• serialced
      serialced
      Bronze
      In the FAQ somewhere it says that the partypoints will be updated weekly on the pokerstrategy site, but my PP stats are from 04.03.2007 and it still hasnt updated...

It says i have 24PP though in reality i have 108PP

Does anyone know what might cause this?

Thanks in advance!
  • 32 replies
    • ciRith
      ciRith
      Bronze
      They should be updated on 15th of March.

The points will then be updated to the 11th.
    • serialced
      serialced
      Bronze
      Ah, thanks a lot for this clarification!
      Love the site by the way :)

ps. I read that you guys are making a Dutch site as well, maybe i can be of some assistance? I was raised in English and Dutch and went to a French speaking school so i guess i could help with translating and stuff like that.
    • ciRith
      ciRith
      Bronze
      This here may help you:

http://www.pokerstrategy.org.uk/en/articles/208/
    • Nogatsira
      Nogatsira
      Bronze
      For the Dutch-job: I'm a 20yearold student so a fulltime job wouldnt be my thing at the moment but I'm a native Dutch speaker so if anything has to be translated I'm always ready to do it for free, I guess thats what I owe to the pokerstrategy-community :)
    • Stefan1000
      Stefan1000
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Nogatsira
      For the Dutch-job: I'm a 20yearold student so a fulltime job wouldnt be my thing at the moment but I'm a native Dutch speaker so if anything has to be translated I'm always ready to do it for free, I guess thats what I owe to the pokerstrategy-community :)
      Ahhh nooo, Nogatsira.
      You don't owe us anything.

You see whe are doing this also to earn some money. And the only think we would like is that the people getting our money handle it responsible. So no Blackjack and stick to Bankroll management.

I think when i heard about PokerStrategy some time ago is that it is a cool business idea because it is a Win Win situation. We can only earn money when we are offering a really good and effective poker education. So profit for both sides. The poker players and us.

@Nogatsira and serialced
      Thx for your offers, they are very welcome. At the moment we are just looking for the dutch community manager and what i will do as soon as we have found someone i ll make a post here in the forum, who it is, and his email adress so you can offer him your help.

I guess he will be very glad. By the way when you help out in the form of translations you will awlays get paid from PokerStrategy. We think it is fair.
      Or if someone writes an article or something else. One o four principals is to try offering a fair deal for everyone everytime, no matter if its something regarding our Member Reward System or a job at PokerStrategy.

For example in the german boards a lot of people blame us that our 40k promotion is only interesting for the high rollers. But we think it is a fair deal because they are the ones making everything possible here.

But when you have an idea about what else should we do feel free to let me know.

Best regards,
      Stefan
    • Nogatsira
      Nogatsira
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Stefan1000
      So no Blackjack and stick to Bankroll management.
      Heh, both things I did wrong at the start. Every time I had some profit the blackjack table was shouting my name... damn voices!

And about the job, how much time would it consume and should it be considered a fulltime job?
      Cause if I can combine it with school and if I would be good enough for it, then I would be intrested.
    • Stefan1000
      Stefan1000
      Bronze
      Job is a fulltime job and it is highly recommended moving to Hamburg(Germany)
    • Nogatsira
      Nogatsira
      Bronze
      If I was out of school and single I wouldnt doubt for a second, but since im still in school and have a girlfriend I think I'll stay in Belgium and let someone else have the dreamjob :)
    • serialced
      serialced
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Stefan1000
      Job is a fulltime job and it is highly recommended moving to Hamburg(Germany)
      Well i have no problems with that and would love to have a job like that but ive just applied for a job as a manager so i guess ill see where that goes first :)

ps. Stats have not been updated yet? Any idea when the update is expected? :)
    • serialced
      serialced
      Bronze
      still no update :(
      I want to be silver but the updates just won't come :(
    • Nogatsira
      Nogatsira
      Bronze
      Originally posted by serialced
      still no update :(
      I want to be silver but the updates just won't come :(
      Same here but I guess I'll even enjoy it even more when it updates cause I had to wait so long :) (reached 100 one day too late so I'm waiting for something like 2 weeks now)
    • serialced
      serialced
      Bronze
      well its cuz im bronze now and with the update i will be silver :)
      ps. your sig has a spelling error in it ;)

the 'too' should be 'to'
      'aswell' should be 'as well' (common mistake though ;) )

i normally wouldnt bother correcting it but it explicitly said i need to feel free to comment since you are here to learn :p
    • ciRith
      ciRith
      Bronze
      I love it if you correct me everytime ;)

My englisgh is horrably (and this word is wrong as well ;) )

We can't do anything if PP is too stuipid to send us the new list. We hope they will arrive soon :)
    • Nogatsira
      Nogatsira
      Bronze
      Originally posted by serialced
      well its cuz im bronze now and with the update i will be silver :)
      ps. your sig has a spelling error in it ;)

the 'too' should be 'to'
      'aswell' should be 'as well' (common mistake though ;) )

i normally wouldnt bother correcting it but it explicitly said i need to feel free to comment since you are here to learn :p
      Hehe thanks :)
      Can u see my signature? I cant see any signatures at all.
    • serialced
      serialced
      Bronze
      jup, i can see it and also that you have corrected it :)
    • Ulek
      Ulek
      Black
      Look above for "User CP". There somewhere you can choose whether to show signatures or not.
    • Nogatsira
      Nogatsira
      Bronze
      It is on but I still can't see signatures :(
    • Ulek
      Ulek
      Black
      As far as I can see you are the only one who has a signature in this thread, so I made one for me. Do you see it?
    • Nogatsira
      Nogatsira
      Bronze
      Nope, not at all