starting capital

• onepark
      onepark
      Bronze
      Hi,

I have signed up on Last week Friday and I still havn't received my starting capital or email requesting my ID.

My friend actually signed up on sat and got their starting capital already (not even required to send any ID)

What should I do from here?

and how long do i have before this starting capital is expire from my access?

Thanks
  • 7 replies
    • Abangis
      Abangis
      Bronze
      check your emails im sure pokerstrategy email you.. they email me and asking for my scanned id.. we need to be patient. :)
    • onepark
      onepark
      Bronze
      Hi Abangis,

Well i did get the email from pokerstrategy saying I have passed my Quiz,

but I havnt heard anything back from them...

and my friend who signed up after me who got 50bux already without even need to send photo ID..

I can wait but just curious and also wondering if there is any expire date of starting capital if I don't hear from pokerstrategy
    • Abangis
      Abangis
      Bronze
      i got mine.. within 24 hours.. check your spam folder. or create a ticket.. hope this helps.. :P
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello onepark,

It looks like our support wrote you a ticket a few days ago. Please check the ticket system and answer their ticket after having followed the instructions contained inside; http://www.pokerstrategy.com/home/support/

Best regards
      SoyCD
    • thanhbag
      thanhbag
      Bronze
      i havent receive any money, it been 2 weeks already. i signed up at party poker, and when i go to the bonuses section it has 2 bonus, 1 code is ps150. when i click claim it take me to cashier and ask me to deposit. How am i gonna get my starting cap?
    • luckydiamonds
      luckydiamonds
      Basic
      i think it's a problem with party poker x(X( X( X( X( X

i wish i chose my capital somewhere else :( ( i didn't receive it either.

i will probably never get it this way. It's just curious how this capital giving works. cause some dont give anything and have 50$ in 20 hours, and others, like me, the unlucky ones will wait a long long time.

But still, how do they give the starting capital? how they chose people, and why it takes longer for some. Shouldn.t it be first come first serve ?
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello luckydiamonds & thanhbag,

It doesn't have anything to do with PartyPoker but your ID checks with PokerStrategy. It seems like the support requested you to resend your ID luckydiamonds with better picture quality. The support is also waiting for an ID check from you thanhbag, so please send one to security@pokerstrategy.com

Best regards
      SoyCD