This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL20-NL50] NL20 AKo

• Jaissica
      Jaissica
      Bronze
      Known players:
      Position:
      Stack
      CO:
      $28.86
      Hero:
      $32.14

0.1/0.2 No-Limit Hold'em (5 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy Elephant 0.67 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is BU with A:club: , K:spade:
      MP3 folds, CO raises to $0.60, Hero raises to $1.80, 2 folds, CO raises to $5.80, Hero folds.

Final Pot: $7.90

Really knife-edge decision for me here. Villain is very loose and probably a little sick of me 3 betting him and/or calling him from position and raising his cbet on the flop, as I had caught some premium hands IP / hit a couple of drawing hands against him so far.

However the depth of 140 BB - and the certainty that my only option to continue was to go all in - tipped me into a fold. The only hand im profitable against that he *might* play this way with is say, AQs. 99+ is quite possible as well, but 99+ im on the bad side of a flip at best.
  • 1 reply
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      I think you also see there at some times random hands which he decided to 4-bet bluff. So folding imo is ok.
      Since you´re ip and there are enough money in the pot, you can also call ip.
      If he is 4-betting with Ax hand I doubt he can get away that postflop if he should hit A.