[NL20-NL50] NL20 AKo

• Jaissica
      Known players:

0.1/0.2 No-Limit Hold'em (5 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy Elephant 0.67 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is BU with A:club: , K:spade:
      MP3 folds, CO raises to $0.60, Hero raises to $1.80, 2 folds, CO raises to $5.80, Hero folds.

Final Pot: $7.90

Really knife-edge decision for me here. Villain is very loose and probably a little sick of me 3 betting him and/or calling him from position and raising his cbet on the flop, as I had caught some premium hands IP / hit a couple of drawing hands against him so far.

However the depth of 140 BB - and the certainty that my only option to continue was to go all in - tipped me into a fold. The only hand im profitable against that he *might* play this way with is say, AQs. 99+ is quite possible as well, but 99+ im on the bad side of a flip at best.
  • 1 reply
    • Kaitz20
      I think you also see there at some times random hands which he decided to 4-bet bluff. So folding imo is ok.
      Since you´re ip and there are enough money in the pot, you can also call ip.
      If he is 4-betting with Ax hand I doubt he can get away that postflop if he should hit A.