used my entire balance :(

• jinbabust
      jinbabust
      Bronze
      Hey I accidently used my entire balance and my bonus was exausted :( they told me i still qualify for the pokerstrategy2 bonus this was at party poker wondering what the pokerstrategy2 bonus is
  • 7 replies
    • Monkeye
      Monkeye
      Bronze
      I think the 100 dollar of the 50 + 100 bonus
    • AussieIan
      AussieIan
      Bronze
      Originally posted by jinbabust
      Hey I accidently used my entire balance
      and therein lies the problem.....perhaps you should carefully re-read the articles on bankroll management and make a deposit to start again and do things right

p.s. you dont accidently take your entire balance to the table, you do it because you haven't done any reading or learning, and that's the consequence (ie. 0 balance)
    • wowadvisor
      wowadvisor
      Bronze
      just contact support and see what they say. :f_love:
    • jinbabust
      jinbabust
      Bronze
      Ill just try to get 300 points and get the pokerstrategy2 bonus and this time NOT take my remaining bankroll
    • stiansk
      stiansk
      Bronze
      I made a few hands of BJ, had some losses and got quiet steamy.
      "Ok I have to win the next hand!" I placed almost my whole balance at the table and lost..
      I suggest you to never play BJ for winning, only for fun, trust me :f_biggrin:
    • jinbabust
      jinbabust
      Bronze
      yup true I do get those impulses if I lose a few dollars its like you think you will win the next one...one day I might go for the next one and the next one and lose it all.Ty for your imput,will only play poker with your strats since its where I win more for some reason.Maybe its the library of info you have on this site >?

After reading your articles I get flashbacks of the strats when it comes in the play :) proves it works for me.
    • tokyoaces
      tokyoaces
      Bronze
      Originally posted by stiansk
      "Ok I have to win the next hand!"
      You can't "win" a hand in BJ. In terms of EV you lose %1 for every single hand you play. (Or is it down to %0.5 with basic strategy? It's been so long since that was worth knowing ...)