Gus Hansen: Every Hand Revealed

• 7 replies
    • kan00
      kan00
      Bronze
      Hello mate.

I've read this a couple of times and its a very good read. However, it's not a learning book as much as others out there. It is interesting to read why he did certain things and ways of justifying his play. So if you want to learn more about gus and a bit more about playing aggresive then it is worth it, if your looking to improve your poker from a book there is a lot of better ones out there!

Phil Gordon's little green book & harrington on hold'em volume II have been the best books for me!
    • stiansk
      stiansk
      Bronze
      Ok, thanks :D
      I found a place selling it for about 15€ so, probelly worth it ;)
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Originally posted by kan00
      Hello mate.

I've read this a couple of times and its a very good read. However, it's not a learning book as much as others out there. It is interesting to read why he did certain things and ways of justifying his play. So if you want to learn more about gus and a bit more about playing aggresive then it is worth it, if your looking to improve your poker from a book there is a lot of better ones out there!

Phil Gordon's little green book & harrington on hold'em volume II have been the best books for me!
      I completely agree. I also read the book and its certainly an entertaining read, which gives nice insights into his style of play- and certainly a book I would recommend. Its not a real educational book though and although you certainly learn from it - Gordon's Green book is certainly better at giving you an all around picture of tournament play.

Best regards
      SoyCD
    • fu48fkjvh
      fu48fkjvh
      Basic
      very good book worth buying
    • TheBrood
      TheBrood
      Bronze
      Originally posted by fu48fkjvh
      very good book worth buying
      Gus, is that you?
    • dw1dgw7ur
      dw1dgw7ur
      Basic
      how much?
    • excelgeo
      excelgeo
      Silver
      ive read it too, it is decent, shows how a pro thinks and years of experience working out.

i did learn a thing or two, especially regarding stealing-then again it was gus hansen teaching.

but interesting book altogether