Is it possible to link more than 1 account to PS??

• txfoyochipz
      txfoyochipz
      Bronze
      Hi

I have been playing poker online for 2 years before I discovered this site (which is great btw). I usually play on Partypoker.

When I had to choose a poker room to start out on Pokerstrategy I had a hard time making a choice. I already have a real money-account on Full-Tilt and Partypoker and I have a play-money account on Pokerstars. For this reason I reluctantly chose Pacific Poker.

After receiving the 50$ sign up bonus I played a couple of games on Pacific Poker. However I am quite disappointed. The sng structures do not suit me at all and I doubt I will be playing long hours on Pacific.

Most of my playing time will likely be on Partypoker. So, my question is:

Is there a way to earn strategypoints by playing on my old Partypoker account, or any other account than the Pacific one?? I love this site and I would like to rank up, but I don't see it happening by playing Pacific. :(

Thanx in advance
  • 4 replies
    • luitzen
      luitzen
      Silver
      Generally online poker rooms won't allow retracking, but in case you've only played with play money at a certain site you can create a new account and track that one to PokerStrategy.
    • imson0ob
      imson0ob
      Bronze
      and what is that certain site?
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Originally posted by imson0ob

As luitzen has already indicated, if any of your existing accounts were play money only, it is possible that you will be able to track to PokerStrategy when upgrading to a real money account, but check with their (the poker platform's) support team first.

If all of your existing accounts are already real money accounts, then you will be unable to retrack to PokerStrategy.

Likewise, you are not allowed to set up a 2nd account at one of your existing platforms.

PokerStrategy do however have lots of platforms and some great first deposit bonuses available, so you could always choose a platform where you haven't been before.

Best regards,

Bart
    • luitzen
      luitzen
      Silver
      Originally posted by imson0ob
      In his situation it's PokerStars.