No hands...

• pigiron
      pigiron
      Bronze
      0.67 work fine. Uninstall it then install 0.68 relog old db = no hand at all, but he import all... Same if i redo import from hand history he just duplicate, always the same thing just 0hand to see...
      When close he give me this bug report :

.NET Runtime: 2.0.50727.3053
      RAM: 2GB
      Processors: 2
      CPU: x86 Family 6 Model 15 Stepping 11: 0/32/2, 2666

Software version: 0.68

(10) Log: 13:11:32.23 -- Logfile set: C:\Documents and Settings\Propriétaire\Local Settings\Application Data\PokerStrategy\Elephant\log.txt
      (10) Log: 13:11:32.23 -- Logfile cleared: C:\Documents and Settings\Propriétaire\Local Settings\Application Data\PokerStrategy\Elephant\log.txt
      (10) Log: 13:14:53.87 -- nicht auswertbare Zeile: BluntSmoKa0

Help!
  • 5 replies
    • cLue
      cLue
      Bronze
      What about creating a new datebase for testing purposes. Does the new database work as known running the older Elephant version?

rgd,
      felix
    • MikeB570
      MikeB570
      Bronze
      I have the same problem. 0.67 worked with the graphs and all that, and I could see my hands but then I tried to .68 so I could use the HUD on Full Tilt and I finally got the Postgres thing working by reinstalling it and now it says it imports hands but doesn't show them.
    • 6Wishmaster6
      6Wishmaster6
      Black
      When upgrading to v68 pre reelase, your screennames on the different sites are not saved from the older version. So you have to type them in for the different sites again.

Please navigate to settings => sites and edit all screennames for the sites you play.

@op

If you still cannot see any hands i suggest you make a new DB and import your backed up hands.
    • Dawidas888
      Dawidas888
      Bronze
      Does not help either of the suggestions.

Anything else?
    • 6Wishmaster6
      6Wishmaster6
      Black
      Originally posted by Dawidas888
      Does not help either of the suggestions.

Anything else?
      Since i do not know from your comment, what exactly you have done and what not, i suggest some basic things:

a) Make sure you site settings in elephant reffer to the right poker client handhistory paths
      b) Make sure you save your handhistories on your local hdd. At Pokerstars for example you have to choose this manually over the stars software. Please use english language for handhistories on stars and fulltilt.
      c) Is PostgreSQL correctly installed on your system? Make sure you have the postgreSQl entry at your start menu under programs/postgreSQl.