This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL20-NL50] 25NL FR AJo

• Gerv
      Gerv
      Bronze
      $0.1/$0.25 No Limit Holdem
      8 players
      Converted at weaktight.com

Stacks:
      UTG ($25.00)
      UTG+1 ($35.35)
      MP1 ($51.19)
      MP2 ($14.87)
      CO ($15.37)
      Hero (BTN) ($25.00)
      SB ($21.31)
      -> 48/18, 33 hands, AFq 44% - WTSD 50% (16 trials)

BB ($26.26)

Pre-flop: ($0.35, 8 players) Hero is BTN J:diamond: A:spade:
      5 folds, Hero raises to $0.75, SB calls $0.65, 1 fold

Flop: K:club: 2:club: 8:heart: ($1.75, 2 players)
      SB bets $0.25, Hero raises to $1.50, SB calls $1.25

Turn: 8:club: ($4.75, 2 players)
      SB checks, Hero bets $2.75, SB raises to $19.06, Hero folds

My thoughts on the flop was like raising as though he checked so I raised it up to $1.5
      now the Turn completes the flush and if he had a set, he would have this FH.
      Should I actually give it up on the Turn or ??

Obviously Im not folding the Flop, right? calling gives away my iniative..
  • 3 replies
    • caltabiano
      caltabiano
      Bronze
      Didn't they make you go throught that vow? "I promise I will ALWAYS raise mindonkbets." If they didn't, you should take it now =)

Until you have a read, you should be raising these guys all the time.

The turn card sucks so much that I'm just giving it up. If he had a FD, he's there, if he had an 8, he's there, if he had a K, he might give up, but most probably not. So just let him have it.
    • DaPhunk
      DaPhunk
      Bronze
      WTSD 50%. I guess he won't fold to less than 3 barrels even on super scary boards so I give up turn and C/F, Its highly possible that Minbet/call on flop was an FD. He may even call any :club: now if he's especially retarded.

Flush is a hand I really do want to rep though and it pains me not to :D .....
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      Originally posted by caltabiano
      Didn't they make you go throught that vow? "I promise I will ALWAYS raise mindonkbets." If they didn't, you should take it now =)

Until you have a read, you should be raising these guys all the time.

The turn card sucks so much that I'm just giving it up. If he had a FD, he's there, if he had an 8, he's there, if he had a K, he might give up, but most probably not. So just let him have it.
      +1
      yeah, ugly turn card, likely check behind is better option there.