This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] NL100 cbet against 2opp.

• dandycal
      dandycal
      Bronze
      Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $1(BB) Replayer
      SB ($114)
      BB ($20.50)
      UTG ($92.97)
      Hero ($24)
      UTG+2 ($35.50)
      CO ($97)
      BTN ($100)

Dealt to Hero K:spade: K:heart:

UTG calls $1, Hero raises to $4, fold, fold, BTN calls $4, fold, fold, UTG calls $3

FLOP ($13.50) A:diamond: 2:heart: T:diamond:

UTG checks, Hero bets $7, ....

UTG: 10/9/ 67 F2cbet/ 684 hands
      BU: 37/11/32 wts/ 220 hands

I figured BU had to fold a PP on this board and that he would seldom call any A. UTG has a wide enough range to give me a good deal of FE despite his high WTS, besides my betting into 2 shows even more strength.

Now what to do if
      1- BU reraises? I think it's a certain fold because he either has a set of TT or an A, though that's rather unlikely imo.
      2 - UTG reraises? Not so sure here, but I think it's also a fold since there are Aces in his range and my cbet against 2 people already shows much strength. So bet/fold whatever happens?
  • 1 reply
    • burek2000
      burek2000
      Bronze
      Hey dandycal,

I'm not too fond of this c-bet against those opponents, specially because BU is a very loose guy. I put UTG on low/mid PP and he probably missed the board, so c-betting against him should be fine.

If BU is a passive guy, I would prefer to c/f the hand all the way.

Otherwise, I think it's ok to c-bet and go broke against this loose BU IF UTG folds his hand, if UTG doesn't fold then I think we can safely give up the hand.

Regards,
      burek2000