Depositing/withdrawing with VISA credit card

• TheBrood
      TheBrood
      Bronze
      1. Has anyone deposited/withdrawn with a VISA credit card?
      2. What fees apply when depositing/withdrawing with a VISA credit card?
      3. What problems arise when depositing/withdrawing with a VISA credit card?
      4. Do you recommend depositing/withdrawing with a VISA credit card? If not, what method do you recommend? (Moneybookers can't authorize my card and I don't want to get another card)
      5. Is the first deposit bonus cleared in $10 segments per 1K MCP? How long to clear it?

Thanks a lot in advance
  • 8 replies
    • imson0ob
      imson0ob
      Bronze
      1. yes (on party poker)
      2. deposit = 0 fees withdraw = 2.50usd and a small fee for the exchange rate if your country doesnt use USD. (dont know exactly howmuch)
      3. i had none over 2years but if its not t your own name then they wont let u cashout.
      4. im not sure for mansion but for party i would definitly / why they dont authorize your card ?
      5. Im clearing the bonus on Titan, wich i think its the same, and after 25k hands at NL50 i cleared 200$.

Hope it was helpfull :s_grin:
    • kingdippy2008
      kingdippy2008
      Bronze
      Hi TheBrood,

I do not know much about depositing/withdrawing with VISA but i think imsonn0ob has pretty much answered your questions.

@ 5: Yes 1k MCP now clears $10. This was recently changed. For approxamations on how long it should be to clear then hopefully this should give you a rough idea - Mansion MCP & Loyalty Info

edit:If you mean how long to clear as in how many days you have got then i believe it should say in the cashier, bonuses.

Im not sure how accurate it is, but like i said, it should be good enough for a "rough" idea.

Regards,

-Jack
    • karmolll
      karmolll
      Bronze
      HI I also use a Visa Clasic USD to withdraw my money from Mansion and i had no problem since now ! The problem is that i can t deposit , i tried 2 times with the same card , to take advantage of the 1st deposit bonus, but i wasnt alowed to deposit with the same card that i use to withdraw .
    • TheBrood
      TheBrood
      Bronze
      Originally posted by karmolll
      HI I also use a Visa Clasic USD to withdraw my money from Mansion and i had no problem since now ! The problem is that i can t deposit , i tried 2 times with the same card , to take advantage of the 1st deposit bonus, but i wasnt alowed to deposit with the same card that i use to withdraw .
      How can you withdraw without depositing previously? Is this possible?
    • karmolll
      karmolll
      Bronze
      Originally posted by TheBrood

yes it is , when i oppened my Visa i asked mansion support how much i must deposit in order to be able to withdraw , they told me that i can withdraw without deposit and it worked ( u just have u pass the verification ) . after I withdraw 2 times i tryed to make an deposit to take advantage of the 1st deposit bonus but it didt n work .

I also tryed to deposit on Stars last night with the same Visa and I couldn t . i emailed the support and i m waiting for replay
    • TheBrood
      TheBrood
      Bronze

yes it is , when i oppened my Visa i asked mansion support how much i must deposit in order to be able to withdraw , they told me that i can withdraw without deposit and it worked ( u just have u pass the verification ) . after I withdraw 2 times i tryed to make an deposit to take advantage of the 1st deposit bonus but it didt n work .

I also tryed to deposit on Stars last night with the same Visa and I couldn t . i emailed the support and i m waiting for replay
      This is good news indeed
    • TheBrood
      TheBrood
      Bronze
      "Thank you for contacting MansionPoker.com with your withdrawal query.

With regards to your query, I would like to advise you that every method except for bank transfer , also called envoy, has to be introduced by making the minimum deposit. E-wallets like moneybookers or Neteller are the fastest method, it also saves you having to send in credit card copies.

There are no restrictions in your account due to cash bonuses from affiliates so the entire balance can be withdrawn.

I would like to advise you that prior to the first withdrawal we require a series of documents to verify the account holder:

1. Photographic identification, such as a copy of your current passport, photo drivers’ license or government ID card. If your ID card shows your address you do not have to send in a proof of address.

2. A utility bill or bank statement clearly displaying your current residential address which should match the address registered in the account (dated less than six months).

I hope you find this information useful."
    • karmolll
      karmolll
      Bronze
      "Thank you for contacting MansionPoker.com with your withdrawal query.

With regards to your query, I would like to advise you that every method except for bank transfer , also called envoy, has to be introduced by making the minimum deposit. E-wallets like moneybookers or Neteller are the fastest method, it also saves you having to send in credit card copies.

There are no restrictions in your account due to cash bonuses from affiliates so the entire balance can be withdrawn.

I would like to advise you that prior to the first withdrawal we require a series of documents to verify the account holder:

1. Photographic identification, such as a copy of your current passport, photo drivers’ license or government ID card. If your ID card shows your address you do not have to send in a proof of address.

2. A utility bill or bank statement clearly displaying your current residential address which should match the address registered in the account (dated less than six months).

I hope you find this information useful."
      As I said : I WITHDRAW 4 or 5 TIMES WITHOUT MAKING ANY DEPOSIT I just send them those documents for verification . Last time i did it 2 days ago and today i got the confirmation mail that it is done.