Known players:
      Position:
      Stack
      BB:
      $11,15
      Hero:
      $37,20

0,1/0,25 No-Limit Hold'em (4 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy Elephant 0.62 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is BU with T:spade: , T:diamond:
      CO folds, Hero raises to $0,75, SB folds, BB raises to $1,25, Hero calls $0,50.

Flop: ($2,60) K:heart: , 3:spade: , 9:heart: (2 players)
      BB bets $1,00, Hero calls $1,00.

Turn: ($4,60) 4:spade: (2 players)
      BB bets $1,00, Hero calls $1,00.

River: ($6,60) J:club: (2 players)
      BB bets $3,00, Hero folds, BB gets uncalled bet back..

Final Pot: $6,60

this is probably villian depended. I'm not sure what he could have here, but does my line make sense?
  • 2 replies
    • Volrath89
      Volrath89
      Bronze
      Preflop ok.

If you call that flop I think I'd have called him down, but folding directly on the flop is better, you called preflop with enough implieds for a set so you don't need to get tricky just apply the "no set, no bet" rule as if you had 22 :)
    • MaestroOfZerg
      MaestroOfZerg
      Bronze
      Hi,

I don't think that guy's ever folding to a non-committing raise, which makes raising a non-option for me.

If you've seen him bet like that all the way before (which given the AF you have on him you probably did), just dump it on the flop it's not worth the trouble, that guy will probably be busted in 60 seconds or close to it anyway.

Without that read i usually call the flop to see what he does on the turn, in case that's just his way of making a weak c-bet with air before giving up, so i know what to expect in the future. If he continues i'm folding the turn even with those odds, no use calling him down without knowing how expensive it's gonna be on the river imo.

Hope it helps.