$1.96
      BB:
      $1.94
      MP1:
      $2.51
      MP2:
      $2.40

Preflop: Hero is SB with A, K.
      3 folds, CO raises to $0.07, BU raises to $0.12, 3 folds, BU gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $0.1.

In the bronze articles says that we fold anything but AA or KK when facing more than one raise... if I haven't read it, I would continue myself and reraise
  • 4 replies
    • k0praonu
      k0praonu
      Bronze
      I think at the lowest stakes (NL2) getting it all in preflop with AK and QQ is +EV also, not just AA/KK, you'll still be ahead of the range of most villains.
    • michaelqian
      michaelqian
      Bronze
      Definitely don't fold, I would probably re-raise and call, or just call.

I wouldn't go all in with AK at micro limits but would always raise with it.
    • Mstlc
      Mstlc
      Bronze
      Just raise it up to 40c en get your money in imo. And if you don't feel confortable raising here, at least just cold call & play the flop.
      If Co would've raised to 10c & BU raises to 30c, you could consider folding but here against a 3.5BB raise and a min-raise you shouldn't fold AKs, especially not a NL2.
    • MaestroOfZerg
      MaestroOfZerg
      Bronze
      Hi,

BU is automatically a bad player after his min3bet, meaning he'll likely do that with lots of worse hands and will probably be willing to go broke with some of those too, so you can 4bet/shove AK for value there comfortably imo, especially if that's not the first time he min3bets. If you run into KK+ it's unlucky i guess.

Assuming this was a normal 3bet and BU was a good player, you should also likely 4bet in that spot because he would know that CO doesn't need a good hand to raise here, so his 3bet would likely not be as strong as AK either.

Basically, you're probably in the clear with AK against a 3bet unless the action before you happens between decent/nitty players in early position, in which case the value is gonna be way thinner because their ranges will be a lot stronger.

Hope it helps.