NL Holdem $0.25(BB) Replayer
      SB ($26.75)
      Hero ($28.47)
      UTG ($25)
      UTG+1 ($37.47)
      CO ($20.50)
      BTN ($23.50)

Dealt to Hero 8:heart: 4:heart:

fold, fold, fold, BTN raises to $0.85, fold, Hero raises to $2.75, BTN calls $1.90

FLOP ($5.60) 6:heart: 2:diamond: 4:spade:

Hero bets $3, BTN calls $3

TURN ($11.60) 6:heart: 2:diamond: 4:spade: 4:diamond:

Hero checks, BTN bets $6, Hero raises to $15.25, BTN folds

Hero shows 8:heart: 4:heart:

bu is loose reg 32/16 1.5af with 30$steal and 70%fold to3bet. 18%wtsd

on the turn i found that villain actually have some hand. with 1.5af and 18%wtsd he is betting turn, so obviously he can have OP or set in this spot. can i juts call and try to extract more money on the river. c/r seems tooo strong
  • 2 replies
    • MaestroOfZerg

A loose reg (fish?) probably isn't the best candidate for a light 3bet as he'll call often and be a pain in position (70% fold to 3bet likely isn't high enough for 84s), but you probably know that. Still i'd dump it preflop.

As played on the flop he probably won't fold any pair he called preflop with, but since he might fold some overcards and you still have ok equity when called with your likely 5 outer, i think it's fine to c-bet. Plus you want him to know you're not just giving up when you 3bet from the blinds if you plan on 3betting him light again, which again i don't recommend.

On the turn he probably has some sort of pocket pair or a float with overcards. He probably won't fold a pocket pair to a bet, but he'll fold the overcards floats. This guy doesn't seem to be that aggressive tho, i'm not sure how often he'll bet when you check to him there. However since he probably won't call 3 streets with a smallish overpair, you can probably check/call that turn for his floats and still get one street from overpairs on the river.

I'd probably donk the river half pot whether he bet the turn or not, i don't think he'd bluff at it twice and he might not be able to fold an overpair that he would check behind if you checked. If he somehow slowplayed something big or just finds our line funky he'll shove over and we're gonna snap it.

Hope it helps.
    • silent21
      sorry i didnt define correctly villain. loose - he limps/raises alot of hands, but he is kinda tight after this and giving up to an action so i was 3betting him relentlessly