This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

50$ starting capital

• ALEXGABI
      ALEXGABI
      Bronze
      hy!i've pass the quiz a few days ago and i don't receive the starting capital.i sent the front of my photo and they want to sent the back.It's been 3 days since i sent both and i do not receive it.I read that in maximum 48 hours i will receive it but nothing.Thanks
  • 3 replies
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello ALEXGABI,

It looks like the support has asked for some more ID information. Once you send this they will continue with processing your account.

Best regards
      SoyCD
    • Robiitis112
      Robiitis112
      Global
      Im having the same problem and ive done everything they asked for and still not getting starting quiz capital ($50)
    • Monkeye
      Monkeye
      Bronze
      Hello,

Now I see people become bronze with a ID check I think he send it on the 20th because the SoyCD posted it 20th. I send also my ID Thursday one and friday a better one (16th and 17th) but i didn't got any response so I have no idea or everything is correct? I hope someone can help me.

Monkeye