Known players:
      Position:
      Stack
      Hero:
      $33,05
      CO:
      $33,45

0,1/0,25 No-Limit Hold'em (6 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy Elephant 0.62 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is SB with A:heart: , A:spade:
      2 folds, CO raises to $0,75, BU folds, Hero calls $0,65, BB folds.

Flop: ($1,75) Q:diamond: , Q:club: , K:diamond: (2 players)
      Hero checks, CO bets $1,25, Hero raises to $3,75, CO folds, Hero gets uncalled bet back..

Final Pot: $4,25

I had good hands on this table and they were still folding to my 3bets, I was pretty sure he will fold so I just call with plan on c/r evry flop. Is it ok?
  • 2 replies
    • carebax
      carebax
      Bronze
      Def. 3bet pre-flop given your story... If you've been running like a maniac and 3betting a lot (without showing down) people tend to not give you a lot of credit. He might stack off w/ JJ-QQ-AKo (I dnno the 4bet/call ranges of people at 25NL but when I played there it was KK and AA) due to this, or 4bet light/bluff.
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      Originally posted by carebax
      Def. 3bet pre-flop given your story... If you've been running like a maniac and 3betting a lot (without showing down) people tend to not give you a lot of credit. He might stack off w/ JJ-QQ-AKo (I dnno the 4bet/call ranges of people at 25NL but when I played there it was KK and AA) due to this, or 4bet light/bluff.
      +1