Account tracking.

• Sansan111
      Sansan111
      Bronze
      Hi there,

I have made my Betfair poker account using pokerstrategy deposit bonus code. But I can see that my account has not been tracked yet?

Thanks in advanced for your help.

Regards,

Sanket.
  • 10 replies
    • Sansan111
      Sansan111
      Bronze
      Well I have made account at betfair through Poker Strategy and I am getting deposit bonus regularly there which mention Poker Strategy at the end.
      I contacted here for support and also at betfair to verify my affiliate.
      They told me that I have signed up thorugh poker strategy and since I do not see my account tracked here?
      I am not going to contact support here, I have done that enough times.

Ok someone please explain me this mail from Betfair support?

Dear Sanketkumar,

Further to our previous correspondence regarding the affiliate your account is linked to, please note that our Poker Team have confirmed you only received that specific bonus related to pokerstrategy because you registered your account using the bonus code.

However, your account is not linked to pokerstrategy.com and due to the terms and conditions between ourselves and our Affiliates we cannot untag you from one Affiliate and re-tag you to another.

Therefore, regrettably you will need to open a new account if you wish to be tagged to pokerstratgey.com.

Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any further enquiries.

Kind regards,

Keeley Bajada

Betfair helpdesk

• NightFrostaSS
      NightFrostaSS
      Bronze
      BUMP

Seems like i'm not tracked as well
    • MonicAA
      MonicAA
      Bronze
      Untracked too. Wrote them today. If I don`t get a good answer I`m out of there. Even if I LOVE fishing onver there.
    • NightFrostaSS
      NightFrostaSS
      Bronze
      yo
    • marecrocop
      marecrocop
      Bronze
      have you downloaded Betfair poker client via download link on pokerstrategy site...i think that's the problem
    • NightFrostaSS
      NightFrostaSS
      Bronze
      At least i did do everything as was told in DL instructions. Meh, i guess i should write betfair support
    • Skraggy
      Skraggy
      Bronze
      Is it maybe cos you need to do the first deposit yourself? I'm just guessing here so don't flame me :$

Either that or you never entered the PS bonus code :f_frown:
    • NightFrostaSS
      NightFrostaSS
      Bronze
      I'm not new here so it was my own deposit and yes i entered the code. Not flaming at all man, thanks for trying to help. :)

Actually whatever, doesn't matter anymore the software is pretty slow and so it gets annoying to play HU and my laptop screen is too small to play bunch of 6max tables anyway. :)

+ yesterday i lost my betfair BR on BJ. :D (was only 2% or so of my actual roll so i'm not degen or something)
    • ionutd
      ionutd
      Bronze
      I was thinking of registering through PS and giving it a shot but with a pretty poorly designed software and the PS account not getting tracked I'm having second thoughts. Just looking for an official "it's all good now" post from a moderator. Bonuses look yummy :s_love:
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Originally posted by ionutd
      I was thinking of registering through PS and giving it a shot but with a pretty poorly designed software and the PS account not getting tracked I'm having second thoughts. Just looking for an official "it's all good now" post from a moderator. Bonuses look yummy :s_love:
      Hi ionutd,

I set up an account on betfair last month and it has been correctly tracked with no problems whatsoever.

I am concerned that some members have experienced problems however.

It appears from the betfair support reply that the OP was already tracked with another affiliate or already held an account (apologies if not the case sansan). In this situation, accounts cannot be retracked (just the same as on all platforms).

If any member is still experiencing tracking problems on a newly created (never been on betfair before) account, please contact the betfair support team and/or PokerStrategy's own support team for assistance.

Best regards,

Bart