Full Tilt Withdrawl

• mojojo16
      mojojo16
      Bronze
      I click the withdrawl option in the cashier and I see the different ways that are possible, but after that I cannot click anywhere to actually go through with the deposit. I still have a first time deposit bonus, would this be why I cant withdrawal?
  • 13 replies
    • mChavez
      mChavez
      Bronze
      I'm still withdrawing with first depositors, so it shouldn't be a problem.

I use bank trasfer and it just doesn't work sometimes so you have to wait and then try again.

good luck
    • Sale1337
      Sale1337
      Bronze
      same problem here, I have 600$ on, and want to get some money off, + I have moneybookers account.
      Help uss, I don't want to wirthraw though bank, because I don't have a bank account, neighter a credit card...
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi guys,

You have to have earnt a certain number of Full Tilt points before you are able to withdraw, I'm trying to find the exact number as someone else had posted it recently, but can't quite see it at the moment. Hopefully a fellow Full Tilter will post it again :)

You can however still withdraw even if you have a pending first deposit/bonus going through still.

Best regards,

Bart

Edit: When someone finds out the number of points, please let me know and I'll add it to the Full Tilt FAQ sticky for future reference. Many thanks.
    • stiansk
      stiansk
      Bronze
      doesn't that stand in the terms of use or what its called?
    • Sale1337
      Sale1337
      Bronze
      To withdraw funds from Full Tilt Poker using your Moneybookers account, you must first make a deposit using that account. For the security of our players, we can only process withdrawals to payment processor accounts that have been used to make a successful deposit on our site.

Once you've deposited with Moneybookers, it will appear as a withdrawal option in your "Cashier" window.

If you need help depositing, Tilt Pay Support provides deposit assistance on behalf of Full Tilt Poker. You may speak with a representative by calling toll-free in North America to 1-888-TILT-PAY (1-888-845-8729) or international long distance by dialing your country's International Direct Dialing prefix (IDD), followed by Tilt Pay's telephone number. For example, from the U.K., dial: 00-1-888-845-8729. Please be advised that Tilt Pay Support can only assist with deposit issues and is unable to assist with general support questions, deposit limit increase requests, or Cash Transfer inquiries.

Good luck at the tables, and if you have any further questions, please let us know.

their answer

Aishun
      Full Tilt Poker Support
    • stiansk
      stiansk
      Bronze
      I use neteller. Used on pokerstars.

Just made an account, and withdraw my money. I have nver even deposited to pokerstars, yet I was able to withdraw 220$ to my neteller acount. I think it will work on fulltilt too?
    • Sale1337
      Sale1337
      Bronze
      nope as you can see, you first have to deposit with it than you can use the paying system you want. Just plain stupid.
    • enemaze
      enemaze
      Bronze
      So basically i have to deposit money in order to withdraw my ps starting capital?
    • PetterG2
      PetterG2
      Bronze
      I just withdrawed $ 800 using neteller. I deposited the minimum amount first in order to open the payment process and then I just withdrawed when the deposit was sucsessful. Easy as that :)

By the way. Does anyone in here know how long it will take before I get the money? I used neteller.
    • deus073
      deus073
      Bronze
      This sucks!
      Can't withdraw your profit no matter what unless you deposit??

...da fuck guys?! .. da fuck!
    • laste
      laste
      Bronze
      Hey I've got a question,

So as I understand I need to deposit money first using lets say a VISA card before I withdraw money via the same method, all is good here BUT I've got one huge concern :

theres a 100% first time deposit bonus with full tilt and as I've never deposited before, if I put in lets say $30 in will I be able to then immedietly withdraw funds or do I have to clear the first time deposit bonus first?
    • Cpwpoker
      Cpwpoker
      Silver
      To withdraw without deposit:

Send a valid ID and proof of address to cashier@fulltilt.com

Then ask them to allow withdrawal by check.

The proof of address should be dated within 60 days.

Else you will have to deposit with the desired withdrawal option 1st to be able to withdraw.

Hope this help

Originally posted by laste
      Hey I've got a question,

So as I understand I need to deposit money first using lets say a VISA card before I withdraw money via the same method, all is good here BUT I've got one huge concern :

theres a 100% first time deposit bonus with full tilt and as I've never deposited before, if I put in lets say $30 in will I be able to then immedietly withdraw funds or do I have to clear the first time deposit bonus first?
      Originally posted by EagleStar88
      Hi guys,

You have to have earnt a certain number of Full Tilt points before you are able to withdraw, I'm trying to find the exact number as someone else had posted it recently, but can't quite see it at the moment. Hopefully a fellow Full Tilter will post it again :)

You can however still withdraw even if you have a pending first deposit/bonus going through still.

Best regards,

Bart

Edit: When someone finds out the number of points, please let me know and I'll add it to the Full Tilt FAQ sticky for future reference. Many thanks.
    • p0kerdragon1
      p0kerdragon1
      Bronze
      Originally posted by laste
      Hey I've got a question,

It means that if I've never made a deposit, am I eligible to the First Deposit Bonus up to $600?

I have a $400 bankroll and I want to withdraw 75% . For that, I have to make a deposit to validate a withdraw account, so It would be nice if I first make a $600 deposit and play with a $1000 bankroll to release the bonus

:)