This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Missclick Ethics

• elcowbert
      elcowbert
      Bronze
      Greetings All-

Just looking for some opinion on if I was right or wrong in this situation.

Was playing deep stack NL .10/.20, picked up AA in 2nd position on full ring table raised to 80 cent. The button, an extremely loose player who'd already put two beats on me that day, min-raised me to 1.60 In my steamy mood i decided to move in not wanting to play post flop out of position that could litteraly have any 2 cards. He went in to the tank and finally called me. He showed 22 and failed to improve so I won the pot.
      All was grand until he started typing in the chat box how he'd miss clicked on call and that i should give the money back.

I told him no for the following reasons:

1. He'd already cracked my JJ with a loose all-in call with 44 so i felt 22 were in his range
      2. If he called and won he'd never have mentioned the miss-click I'm quite sure.
      Course he got abusive and said he'd report and kill me blah blah blah
      Just wanted ta know do people think I was right in this situation or was swayed by the fact he'd put a few beats on me?

Thanks in advance
      Elcowbert
  • 9 replies