Two questions about SHC and the article

• hmogotvm
      hmogotvm
      Bronze
      hi,
      I just started out and have a few questions.
      First of all, here's the article's video http://www.pokerstrategy.com/strategy/handreplayer/strategy/articles/fixed/einsteiger/turn/hand3/en/hand.xml
      and here we see a guy talking about KJs from middle position, with which he raises after all folded. However, according to SHC, we must fold. Which decision is correct?

And second, quite abstract, also a question about SHC. Let's imagine that we're sitting in late, and before us all players call the BB, and one player right before us raises. I'm kinda lost as to what line in SHC to use for this case. Is it "one player raises. at least one opponent calls the raise"? But no one called his raise yet.

I hope I posted in the right branch and I'm sorry if I repeated the question that was previously asked on the board. I could not find the thread with these questions, but I must have them cleared up.

Halp! :P
  • 2 replies
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello hmogotvm,

The video example seems to be based on the old SHC. Simply stick to the new starting hand chart & I will see about the video getting revoiced.

Best regards
      SoyCD
    • hmogotvm
      hmogotvm
      Bronze
      Thank you for clearing that up :)

Now I only need to find out about the right line for all call one bet case.

Now, another question came up for me... what if I only hold one card of the flush suit, and three of them are community. (let's say hole 2d 5s -- flop 6d 8d Kd) -- do I treat this situation as a flushdraw and play it accordingly, or do i need to hold two of the suited cards on my hands technically constitute a flushdraw? Cause it would seem to me that there's a big difference between the two.
      And I'm only asking for a very basic advice. Like, within first five basic articles and basic rules of flop and turn play.