Poker Time

• luitzen
      luitzen
      Bronze
      You may have heard of this website, you might not have. PokerTime is said to be one of the smaller websites (although their lobby says there are currently over 10k people seated). They offer a free $10/€7/£5 starting capital (all you have to do is enter bonuscode PT10FREE andpress the link at their website after you signed up).

They don't have FR tables and their single table SnGs are either 5- or 10- handed. I really like the 5-handed SnGs. Numbers 1 and 2 win a prize and number 3 gets a part of his buy-in back. It's not too difficult to end in the money. The table being 5-handed allows you to play a very wide range of hands while your opponents don't understand this. A c-bet is often enough to take a nice pot.

There are not too many donks, but at the lower levels there's plenty of fish.

Even though it's said to be a small poker room, I don't have any complaints about SnG traffic which is, in my opinion, better than at PartyPoker.

The best feature of Poker Time is that everyone is allowed to open private SnGs and private MTTs.

Even when you're not interested to build a bankroll there, you might want to sign-up so that we can play a PokerStrategy private MTT.

(I suppose it's not allowed to create links, but you can find it yourself)
  • 1 reply