Stars Tracked Account Q

• w1z4rd
      w1z4rd
      Bronze
      Hello,

I opened an account on PokerStars with the Stars50 bonus code and also updated my PokerStrategy account name, but it seems I haven't earned any strategy points yet, even if I have 80+ FPP on Stars, could you tell me if this is just a delay or if there is a problem with my account.

Thank you
  • 6 replies
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello w1z4rd,

Did you follow the entire download instructions? So not only use the Stars50 code but also use our download link and the correct markingcode?

http://www.pokerstrategy.com/poker-stars/download

The marketing code is the most important part of the registration process.

Best regards
      SoyCD
    • w1z4rd
      w1z4rd
      Bronze
      :( i'm afraid i didn't use any marketing code, does this mean that my stars account will not be tracked by ps :|

ps: to be honest I don't really remember :D the account was opened a few months back, is there anyway to check? I only deposited lastweek.
    • shivas80
      shivas80
      Bronze
      And you need to activate information sharing as i remember :)
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Originally posted by w1z4rd
      :( i'm afraid i didn't use any marketing code, does this mean that my stars account will not be tracked by ps :|

ps: to be honest I don't really remember :D the account was opened a few months back, is there anyway to check? I only deposited lastweek.
      If you didn't enter a marketing code then the account won't be tracked :/

The best way of checking to which affiliate you are tracked is to contact the PokerStars support and to ask.

Best regards
      SoyCD
    • w1z4rd
      w1z4rd
      Bronze
      I will do that, I use no other affiliate partner on any poker site. So it's eider pokerstrategy or nobody :)
    • w1z4rd
      w1z4rd
      Bronze
      you can close this thread, thank you Soy

I mailed PokerStars and they say that PokerStrategy is not tracking my account... oh well i guess it's just another fish mistake on my side :f_biggrin: