This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

im so dumb

• tmks88
      tmks88
      Bronze
      so im a fixed limit player and i played .5/.10 FL as I fell from 71 to 50 dollars and BRM says 300BBs
      I got a bit bored there and thought about trying FL HU
      accidentally i went to NL HU and hit the highest set we were both all in with my opponent and he hits a straight, I lost it all.
      Im not tilted or mad or anything as I know its my fault.
      Now my only options are deposit money(which I dont want to do) or get some people on the site and then I can can deposit that tell a friend money to pokerstars?
  • 2 replies
    • lozz08
      lozz08
      Bronze
      wait for the rakeback and start again like I did, CAREFULLY this time lol. I had to go back to 0.01/0.02 and rebuild. its possible.
    • tmks88
      tmks88
      Bronze
      rakeback?

yeah when I started I fell down to 20 dollars pretty quickly, then played for 1 week or a few days more and made it into 71 dollars as I was concentrating 100% on the game. Now im not playing like I used to play, maybe because I had a downswing and fell under 60 dollars and played one limit lower