This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL20-NL50] AJ 2pair NL50 SH

• purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      villain 84/11/1.9/47/20

Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $0.50(BB) Replayer
      BB ($34.09)
      Hero ($61.88)
      UTG ($70.32)
      CO ($50.57)

Dealt to Hero J:spade: A:diamond:

Hero raises to $2, fold, fold, BB calls $1.50

FLOP ($4) 4:diamond: A:spade: 3:spade:

BB checks, Hero bets $3, BB calls $3

TURN ($10) 4:diamond: A:spade: 3:spade: J:heart:

BB checks, Hero bets $7, BB calls $7

RIVER ($24) 4:diamond: A:spade: 3:spade: J:heart: 7:diamond:

BB bets $22.09 (AI), Hero ?

what now?
  • 2 replies
    • MaestroOfZerg
      MaestroOfZerg
      Bronze
      Hi,

Without better reads on his play, now you close your eyes and call, praying he's as nuts as his stats + stack size suggest. :)

The 7 river completes 65 so it's not the greatest card ever, sets beat you too but are unlikely, and that guy could still have a naked top pair, worse two pairs or some busted draws (flush, wheel gutshots) as he seems overall erratic.

Hope it helps.
    • TheLastNail
      TheLastNail
      Black
      it s a close call for me too, although with a timebank/ other read we could fold too, but u would have to rly be pretty certain and from 20 hands its rly tough... but his agression 1.9 rly suggests strength in here, so i wont say its an easy easy call bcs 56 is rly probable the way these passive fish play it..

i rly dont see too many worse played by such fish this way .. so its deffo close.. flushdraw misses i am not sure how he plays the missed, but yea, top 2p proly just a bit too strong to fold in here