Bonus code

• TontoPollo
      TontoPollo
      Bronze
      I registered with pokerstars but think I may have put the wrong code in, as it said marketing code. I copied what was on the step by step but think that was just an example.

Was i ment to put; PS100, pokerstrategy.com-newplayers or pokerstrategy.com-reveng

Think i put pokerstrategy.com-reveng, does it matter?

Many Thanks
  • 6 replies
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello TontoPollo,

You were supposed to use the pokerstrategy.com-newplayers code. I am not sure if the pokerstrategy.com-reveng code would still allow you to receive the starting capital (since you would still be tracked to us), but I guess that will show once the support try to transfer the capital.

If you used one of the two pokerstrategy.com-xxxx marketing codes - you will at least have a tracked account which will allow you to earn StrategyPoints. So even if you have to get the starting $50 at another site you will still be able to collect points at PokerStars at a later date.

Best regards
      SoyCD
    • TontoPollo
      TontoPollo
      Bronze
      Support said I was denied at pokerstars, could this be because i sent the wrong code?
      Can i send the newplayers code now and it will work?

P.S i think i played at pokerstars play money a while ago when I was starting out.
    • Monkeye
      Monkeye
      Bronze
      Oops wrong post *sorry*
    • kingdippy2008
      kingdippy2008
      Bronze
      Originally posted by TontoPollo
      Support said I was denied at pokerstars, could this be because i sent the wrong code?
      Can i send the newplayers code now and it will work?

P.S i think i played at pokerstars play money a while ago when I was starting out.
      Hi TontoPollo,

Both reasons you stated are probably why you got denied. Using the wrong code means it is likely you wont get your starting capital. Also having an old play money account and creating a new one will be seen as multi accounting and they will reject you.

Note that you are only allowed to have 1 account at pokerstars.

Regards,

-Jack
    • TontoPollo
      TontoPollo
      Bronze
      thanks people, I'm gonna have to try full tilt then.

would i get strategy points from both or can i only use one?
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Originally posted by TontoPollo
      thanks people, I'm gonna have to try full tilt then.

would i get strategy points from both or can i only use one?
      Hello TontoPollo,

You can get StrategyPoints at as many points as you created linked accounts with us at. That means if you are tracked at PokerStars with the reveng marketing code & self deposit - you can earn StrategyPoints there as well.

Here is the full overview of the different platforms on which you can earn StrategyPoints: http://www.pokerstrategy.com/online-poker-rooms/

Best regards
      SoyCD