PT stats

• boschman123
      boschman123
      Bronze
      is there a thread somewere wich shows the recommended PT stats for TAG players or other?

im a SLA player and my stats are 24% vpip and 21 BB/100 over 20000+ hands.
      i would like to compare my stats.

edit: sr its 30000+ hands
  • 12 replies
    • ciRith
      ciRith
      Bronze
      NL25 or what do you play? It can't be limit *g*

I know that there was a thread about FL 3/6SH + in the german forum but can't find him anymore.
    • Ulek
      Ulek
      Black
      I only know that theres a article about stats from winning players at 3/6, but it is in the gold section.
    • boschman123
      boschman123
      Bronze
      NL 25 ? i wish ! i've played limit for a year , and since 3 months im playing NL.

too bad it is on NL 5 , the main problem is that i dont have an other sort of income and that each month i have to withdraw the main bulk of my profit to pay the rent and so on. but one good thing that i can save each month a little more to start with. my first goal is to make $350 on NL5 , then i withdraw $300 and start all over again. this month my starting money was $20 more then last month. and it is climbing.

think i have to look for an investor to help me start on NL 10 and higher.
      on NL 10 my stats are 22% VPIP and 15 BB/100 over 12000+ hands.

hmm maybe i should skip rent one month?
      or :tongue: should i apply for a job at PS.de for the new coming dutch section?
    • howard182
      howard182
      Bronze
      Living off NL5 is even possible? If you're winning that much you need to move up urgently.

Apart from anything else, withdrawing most of your bankroll every month increases your risk of ruin dramatically. Find another way to cover your living expenses (if you are doing it at NL5 you must already be working harder than in most jobs!) and get out of the micro limits.
    • boschman123
      boschman123
      Bronze
      i've worked for 12 years in fancy restaurants as a maitre d'hotel and sommelier (take a dictoinary) and i quit my job 3 years ago because i was fed up with it.
      i now make about $600 a month playing online and live tourneys.
      i organise pupquizes wich pays 100 euros a month.

i am 37 years old and im doing what i like.
      i am a happy man.
    • Anakha
      Anakha
      Bronze
      Boschman is The Beast, indirectly PS has probably supplied him with far more money than the starting $50+100. He's the Terror of every starting PS BSS player ;) :D .
    • aciddrop
      aciddrop
      Bronze
      With a consistent win rate like that, I'm not surprised!
    • Ulek
      Ulek
      Black
      Originally posted by Anakha
      Boschman is The Beast, indirectly PS has probably supplied him with far more money than the starting $50+100. He's the Terror of every starting PS BSS player ;) :D .
      They should give him the $50 directly instead of giving them to new players who will lose it to him. :D

Good to hear you can live from doing what you like, but thats dangerous. Hope you dont encounter any bad downswings. You should use the free time you have after quitting your job to read the strategy-articles and post hands, to become a better player and make your living more secure.
    • boschman123
      boschman123
      Bronze
      ty ty :D

i didnt realise that 21BB/100 was that good. im not being modest here , i genuine didnt knew.

but to be honest, posting my played hands will not be a good example for the other players. off course im playing the odds but mostly im playing the players. working so long in restaurants and hotel learned me a lot about people. even online i can "feel" what they are thinking and doing. i know how to read people.

maybe PS.de is interested in some serious artikels how to play the micro limits for advanced? for a job offer they can contact me privatly. i'm fluent in english , german and of course dutch. i'm exellent in teamwork and i'm a good teacher.
    • Stefan1000
      Stefan1000
      Bronze
      http://www.pokerstrategy.org.uk/de/news/285/

Could be interesting for you?
      Especially when talking 3 languages that good.

Best regards,
      Stefan
    • boschman123
      boschman123
      Bronze
      tnx for the link stefan, i will serious look into it.

lol i have never written a letter of application, i was always asked, and i like it to keep it that way. :tongue:

the didactic skills they ask will be no problem, i've worked with big groups and was host for several occasions. the main issue is the lack of required experience at the higher limits, as written above.

i will now start to play NL10 as recommended. and i promised anakha that i will read the articals for half a hour a day, or he will stop being a friend of mine. :P
    • Body2shoot
      Body2shoot
      Bronze