DjAdolfMixer
      Bronze
      I'm a kiwi that follows Tottenham.

Quite a few people in this part of the world that follow spurs

Liverpool or Chelsea will win this year
    • Walts87
      Walts87
      Bronze
      I'm thinking Chelsea myself, as much as i'd love to see Liverpool win it, i just think we'll end up pushing chelsea all the way

Although the games against Chelsea & Untied are the key, if they get beaten home and away like last season then we've got a shout!

What you think of Tottenham for this season?
    • kan00
      kan00
      Bronze
      I'm a big Arsenal fan! I was at the Arsenal Liverpool game last season when it was 4-4 at Anfield, best game i've ever seen! :)
    • Monkeye
      Monkeye
      Bronze
      I am a fan of Afc Ajax :s_biggrin:

Only that is not english. In England I like Arsenal the most.
    • Walts87
      Walts87
      Bronze
      Arsenal play some sublime football to be fair, they just lack the goalscoring cutting edge in the majority of games
      It'll be interesting to see how they do this season!

And that 4-4 game was amazing, i remember arshavin scorin the 4th and i went mad, then benayoun went and equalised, awesome
    • AussieIan
      AussieIan
      Bronze
      I have Dutch heritage, and follow Ajax scores/results, but the main teams i follow in England is Huddersfield Town (i'm such a glory hunter!!), and Brisbane Roar in Australia. I've spent nearly equal time living between Huddersfield and Brisbane over the past 5 years or so if you're wonder why 2 teams in different countries.
    • Walts87
      Walts87
      Bronze
      i've never watched aussie football, is it good? i might pay a bit of attention to it as robbie fowlers going to be playing for queensland roar!

Im weighing up the options on who to support in spain being as though i live here now, its either athletic bilbao, valancia or malaga!
    • AussieIan
      AussieIan
      Bronze
      Robbie's playing for North Queensland rather than the Roar, but the standard is quite good and improving. Most teams would be mid table championship quality, but we're getting better quality of imports each year, and better crowds with it (the Roar had avg crown of 20,000 last year). At the Roar, we have Craig Moore (ex Rangers captain) and Danny Tiato (Man City) that people would know, and some very promising kids. I'm not sure about Nth Qld, they're new to the league this season, Fowler is the only signing i know for them.

Not sure on Tv options in Spain, but there is a 1 hour weekly roundup of the A-league during the season on sky in the UK.
    • vidan
      vidan
      Bronze
      :) In England I like Arsenal the most too.
    • nafar84
      nafar84
      Bronze
      Charlton Athletic but this year they're playing in League One :(
    • andyb43
      andyb43
      Bronze
      The Gooners...............Arsenal
    • Walts87
      Walts87
      Bronze
      Well i've got sky tv in spain so i can watch all the matches, i know a couple of live streaming websites where you can get all big naem footy matches viewed!
    • DjAdolfMixer
      DjAdolfMixer
      Bronze
      [quote]Originally posted by Walts87
      I'm thinking Chelsea myself, as much as i'd love to see Liverpool win it, i just think we'll end up pushing chelsea all the way

Although the games against Chelsea & Untied are the key, if they get beaten home and away like last season then we've got a shout!

What you think of Tottenham for this season?[/quote]

7th or 8th.Vila,everton & mancity will battle for 5th & 6th

What is everyones thoughts on the spending spree Real are on?

Complete disgrace imo.The unemployment rate in spain is over 15%,which is nearly double the european union average.The recession has hit spain incredibly hard,yet these degenerate money men flaunt their like theres no tomorrow.dont know how anyone can support that team of egos on...hope they dont win a trophy
    • hoffee
      hoffee
      Bronze
      SPURS
    • Nosssweat
      Nosssweat
      Bronze
      Originally posted by hoffee
      SPURS

+1
    • bah22
      bah22
      Coach
      Coach
      I am Chelsea fan! I hope we will win Champions league this year as we should for the last few years! :f_confused:
      I don't like the way we play lately tho...and with Ancheloti we aren't going to play more attractive football.
    • Atoks
      Atoks
      Bronze
      English football is all fine and well ... but Spanish or German leagues are a lot more interesting to me. Serie A just blows. I think next season the Spanish league will have an even bigger advantage compared to the english considering the singings Barca and Real made. Should be an action packed season, can't wait for it to start :D

As for English football ... Liverpool are my favourite team, love the determination they got in the squad. Rafa is a good coach as well, too bad the owners are financially messed up frauds. Then maybe this season they could've at least bought David Silva if not Villa. Also wonder where they'll find new quality wing back(s) now that Dossena and Arbeloa seem to be leaving ... hope Masch and Xabi stay.

On other teams, Chelsea just aren't appealing, Man U well ... much respect to Fergie but they still blow hard ... Arsenal play nice football but they'r just too soft ... I guess from the other I really liked Aston Villa, O'Neil is simply world-class. Fulham have always been interesting to watch too, picking up scraps like everyone else, only they actually managed to get somewhere last season. But I guess I'll still keep a closer eye on the Spanish and German leagues :)
    • Monkeye
      Monkeye
      Bronze
      12 August

Holland - England

That must be a brilliant match :s_cool:
    • isaona181
      isaona181
      Basic
      Holland - England

i bet England 50$ haha