Help what do i do?

• Matt1611
      Matt1611
      Basic
      Ok. So i passed the quiz and and enterd the info. But it didnt say once that u gotta make a new poker account for the one u choose. So i just put my username in. AND NOW IM SCREWED!

WHAT DO I DO?
  • 7 replies
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello Matt1611,

Not sure what you mean exactly. You are supposed to first create an account at the platform of your choice (from the platform selection page) and then enter the account name in the relevant download guide.

It seems like you have entered your 888.com account name. If this was a mistake, don't panic. You will simply have to contact our support; http://www.pokerstrategy.com/home/support/ via the ticket system to tell them at #1 what platform you want to receive the starting capital and #2 your username at this platform.

Since they already tried to send the money to the entered 888.com acount there might be some delays though.

Best regards
      SoyCD
    • Matt1611
      Matt1611
      Basic
      Ok Thanks. But can i use my account thats already made on pacific poker or do i gotta make a new 1? Plus i sent to tickets to support last night and still got nothing back.
    • Monkeye
      Monkeye
      Bronze
      Lol they don't work in the night :D
    • kingdippy2008
      kingdippy2008
      Bronze
      Hi Matt1611,

You need an account that is linked to Pokerstrategy with either bonus codes or download links. If you have a previously created account then it is not possible to the recieve the capital as they are not created with the codes or downloaded with the links.

Also Poker Platforms do not allow multi account which means you are only allowed one account. Creating a new one could result in your new account being closed and not being linked to Pokerstrategy.

My guess would be that you will have to chose another Poker room to receive your capital on.

Regards,

-Jack
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Originally posted by kingdippy2008
      My guess would be that you will have to chose another Poker room to receive your capital on.
      Hi Matt1611,

Yes, this is correct, please choose another site and contact support to let them know the details etc.

Good luck,

Bart
    • Matt1611
      Matt1611
      Basic
      Can i just make a new pokerstrategy account?
    • kingdippy2008
      kingdippy2008
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Matt1611
      Can i just make a new pokerstrategy account?
      Hello again Matt1611,

No, you are only allowed one account per person - otherwise people could create multiple accounts and receive the captial more than once.

Regards,

-Jack