This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Pacific Poker Mouse Wheel bet-sizer for y'all

• Ka0s
      Ka0s
      Bronze
      Hi.

I'm not really playing poker anymore nowadays, but I signed up for that Pacific Poker deal and am screwing around again a little bit there.

But I can't stand it when I can't use my scroll wheel to increase/decrease the bet amount.
      There are some Pacific Poker betpot scripts out there, but none of them seem to work for me.
      I have just a little scripting knowledge, but decided to write my own script for this. Took me a long time for such a little script. That ahk language is not like the things I know, so i had to figure it all out from scratch. I didn't use the existings scripts because, well, I didn't understand them at the time I began :) .

I wrote it only for my own use, but decided to put this up here for free because I downloaded these kinda things for free from other people.
      But if it doesn't work for you or want something changed/added, you're on your own unless you're willing to pay for it :D . If it doesn't work for some reason the solution is probably simple though. The script is clear and well commented, feel free to edit it.

Download it here: Pacific_BetSizer_v0.2 (Direct download now)

Notes about the script:

- It's an ahk-script. You'll need to have AutoHotKey installed (google).
      - It's limited to changing the bet amount with the scroll wheel.
      - It was only written for Pacific No-Limit Hold'em cash-game tables and will probably not work in other games (like tournaments).
      - It could be it doesn't work in all view-modes. I think I tested it in the basic view but I can't access my settings without Pacific crashing.
  • 9 replies