friend refaral

• stuartmcinnes
      stuartmcinnes
      Bronze
      Hi can some 1 help me out a friend of mine joined on sunday using my link he also put my name in as a refaral but it still isent showing in my refared friends am a bit anyyed as hes 1 out of about 18 to pass has any 1 any advice cause my friends a heavy user and i know hell collect 5000 points in order to give me my $100 thanx
  • 3 replies
    • kingdippy2008
      kingdippy2008
      Bronze
      Hi stuartmcinnes,

If you are sure that he followed every step correctly (used the right link, put your name correctly) then he will appear on your TAF list, however it sometimes takes a while for the system to update.

So if you are sure, just be patient, im sure he/she will appear on your list.

Regards,

-Jack
    • Robiinoo
      Robiinoo
      Bronze
      Hi, I just posted a similar question. The diffrence is that my friends have registered without the link because I didnt know I had to use one. This is very annoying because 3 friends is a lot (300 dollars). I can get much more people to this site but I still think i deserve the bonus, even if I missed the link but it is still easy for you to know i reffered them because they wrote my name correctly in the refferal section at the end of the registration.

Plz help me!
    • kingdippy2008
      kingdippy2008
      Bronze
      Hi Robiinoo,

The link is not compulsory so if they entered your name correctly in the field then they will be recognised by your Tell-A-Friend program.

If they have not, then there is no way for you to get them on your Referred Friends list.

Regards,

-Jack