This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] Nl2 Fr Jj

• SPeedFANat1c
      SPeedFANat1c
      Bronze
      Known players:
      Position:
      Stack
      SB:
      $1.82
      Hero:
      $2.38
      UTG1:
      $1.62
      CO:
      $0.71

0.01/0.02 No-Limit Hold'em (9 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy Elephant 0.67 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is BB with J:heart: , J:spade:
      UTG1 calls $0.02, 4 folds, CO calls $0.02, BU folds, SB calls $0.01, Hero raises to $0.14, UTG1 folds, CO calls $0.12, SB folds.

Flop: ($0.32) A:spade: , 9:diamond: , Q:club: (2 players)
      Hero bets $0.24, CO calls $0.24.

Turn: ($0.80) T:heart: (2 players)
      Hero checks, CO bets $0.33 (All-In), Hero folds.

Final Pot: $1.13

Was my fold ok? I don't have good odds for OESD and there is big chances that he beat me.
  • 3 replies
    • purpleshoes21
      purpleshoes21
      Bronze
      I think that it is very close here, so going either way does not change your EV very much. However I think that a call would have been better since you have the 8 OESD outs as well as 2 jacks left in the deck that will probably help you.
    • Mstlc
      Mstlc
      Bronze
      You're getting 3.4:1 on your money... and you probably have Ten outs. I think I'm calling here.
    • MaestroOfZerg
      MaestroOfZerg
      Bronze
      Hi,

CO's raise is so wide that it's hard to tell what it looks like. He seems aggressive enough to shove any piece over a c-bet, i think i'd c-bet small like 1/2 pot and fold to any further action. I don't really want to call off even his small stack with 2 overs on board.

If the board only had one overcard and you had seen him just shove the flop when checked to before, i think check/calling would be a decent option too, his range is wide enough for your jacks to be good in that spot.

Hope it helps.