rakeback platforms

• steIIstuI
      steIIstuI
      Bronze
      Hello,

I want to get a rakeback deal, and I would like to know which of the following sites have rakeback for SnG's and if they are players that play SnG's often.

XXX [Edited by Eagle Star] - Advertising other sites/affiliates/arrangements would breach the board rules.
  • 1 reply
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi steIIstuI,

This forum isn't really the place to discuss rakeback deals as it would break the Board rules. I will therefore close this thread to avoid this occuring.

However PokerStrategy have some of the best deals available.

For full details of all available, visit this page which has everything you need to know. More deals are being negotiated all the time.
      I know for certain that the rakeback is available to SnG players at Full Tilt, I assume (but don't know for certain) that the others also apply to sngs/mtts and cash tables in the same way.

It's also important to bear in mind that headline rakeback is not necessarily the best option for players. Some poker platforms provide much more return through the use of bonuses, player points, promotions etc which can beat the return of just a % of rake returned.

Best regards,

Bart