Video Length

• 4 replies
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi kittyxxkat & welcome to PokerStrategy,

The full videos are available once you reach the respective status level, e.g. Bronze, Silver, Gold etc.

You will receive Bronze level as soon as you start playing poker on your linked poker account (requires just 1x PokerStrategy point).

Whilst your account is being set up, there are some strategy guides and parts of the forum open to you, a lot more will be available (including videos) once you are Bronze Status.

Welcome again, it's good to have you join our happy, friendly community.

Best regards,

Bart
    • kittyxxkat
      kittyxxkat
      Bronze
      Thanks for the info and prompt reply :D
    • kittyxxkat
      kittyxxkat
      Bronze
      Not passed the quiz yet but was looking at the following thread

Just passed the quiz? Read this first! (updated 18th May 2009)

It mentions:-

At which poker rooms can I get the starting capital?

: At the moment we're giving away the starting capital at seven famous poker rooms. Once you've passed the quiz, you can choose to start your poker career at either Titan Poker, Mansion Poker, Party Poker, PokerStars, Full Tilt Poker, Pacific Poker, Cake Poker.

Unfotunately I already have the above sites, but on your poker rooms list it has Unibet which I dont have, Will you be adding that to the list in future, otherwise I wont be able to start and earn bronze status ?(
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello kittyxxkat,

We don't offer Free 50 starting capital at Unibet, the only option is that you deposit there. We do however have bet365 as another site at which you can receive starting capital, but which isn't in that list.

Best regards
      SoyCD