MTTs

• fakedurrr
      fakedurrr
      Bronze
      Hey Richardo,
      there are currectly no MTTs available under 10 dolars, only satelites or restricted (which are restircted of coarse) and over 10 doalrs there are jsut nitroes whcih I dont really like .....
      before tat there were some nice MTTs like 100GTD 1dolar, 1k GTD 5dolars or 500gtd 1dolars and everydaty there where some 1-2dolars MTTs for about every 2 hours and at night of my time there where plenty of 5 doalrs MTTs (HU, 6-handed) with quite good blind structure and a ltos of toruneys to get sivler status

Now there is jsut nothing and people udner 5k BR cant play MTTs if they dont want to play nitros
      So what happend? Did u bankrupt or WTF? :)
      May I ask if there woudl be osme torunaments cause I have time to play them now and there are none and when I dotn have time there are plenty of them
      ty for answer
  • 4 replies
    • fun101rockets
      fun101rockets
      Bronze
      i see lots of MTTs under $10 on pacific (for example tourny ID 24117899) but if u cant find any u could always play 45/90 men SnGs. If u r a MTT player u should move to stars imo
    • fakedurrr
      fakedurrr
      Bronze
      I must be totally blind .... in SnG I have only 50man and 20man nitro ... :)
      WTF? isnt that wierd? Well, I havent played many MTTs so that I could say I am MTT plazer but mz roll is mainlz form them and I losee it on CG without BRM and get it all back in SnGs
      gonnna trz to find those MTTs :)
    • Richard81
      Richard81
      Bronze
      hey (fake)durr,

can you check your filters? there are a lot of games in the lower stakes. You probably have some filters and did not notice.

If not, please post a screenshot and i'll check the problem.

Thanks.
    • fakedurrr
      fakedurrr
      Bronze
      there msut be some bug on my ilter cause it filter really badly, I pay attention to it now and for example when I have Today only it gives me torunametns for tomorrow and there arent those daily not restricted tornaments yet I guess.... so I have to cancel all filters to see them
      sry for bothering, my bad (bug)