Brooonze Meee!!

• floppsta
      floppsta
      Basic
      hi. i dont mind about the 50$ capital so much, although it would be nice way to get moving on full tilt.
      I just wanna read some more articles!!!
      how can i get bronzed up as soon as possible?
      already using the SSS on pokerstars and loving it, but just want to have a look at how i can utilise a favourable table for longer after having chipped up.... well im not stupid and can keep a pfofit.. but your guidlines have more mathematics based outcomes, which i usually cant be bothered figuring out myself..
      heck i'd prob even pay for a look at the articles.
  • 3 replies
    • wowadvisor
      wowadvisor
      Bronze
      just read the basic articles and watch the basic articles while you wait for your 50 cash to arrive. once it arrives you automatically become bronze! :s_cool:

you can then read and watch more or jump into the action straight away with your basic (but good) strategy! :s_biggrin:
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello floppsta,

You will move up to Bronze status as soon as you receive the starting capital or start playing on any of our partner rooms through a tracked account. You can create tracked accounts by using our bonus codes: http://www.pokerstrategy.com/online-poker-rooms/

In regards to your Full Tilt account, our support sent you a ticket a few days ago; http://www.pokerstrategy.com/home/support/

Please follow the instructions in the ticket and reply once you have done so.

Best regards
      SoyCD
    • shortfuse
      shortfuse
      Bronze
      Originally posted by floppsta
      hi. i dont mind about the 50$ capital so much, although it would be nice way to get moving on full tilt.
      I just wanna read some more articles!!!
      how can i get bronzed up as soon as possible?
      already using the SSS on pokerstars and loving it, but just want to have a look at how i can utilise a favourable table for longer after having chipped up.... well im not stupid and can keep a pfofit.. but your guidlines have more mathematics based outcomes, which i usually cant be bothered figuring out myself..
      heck i'd prob even pay for a look at the articles.
      you have a very positive and imo the perfect ethos for winning in the future! gl

patience! i had to wait over a week!