This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Brooonze Meee!!

• floppsta
      floppsta
      Basic
      hi. i dont mind about the 50$ capital so much, although it would be nice way to get moving on full tilt.
      I just wanna read some more articles!!!
      how can i get bronzed up as soon as possible?
      already using the SSS on pokerstars and loving it, but just want to have a look at how i can utilise a favourable table for longer after having chipped up.... well im not stupid and can keep a pfofit.. but your guidlines have more mathematics based outcomes, which i usually cant be bothered figuring out myself..
      heck i'd prob even pay for a look at the articles.
  • 3 replies
    • wowadvisor
      wowadvisor
      Bronze
      just read the basic articles and watch the basic articles while you wait for your 50 cash to arrive. once it arrives you automatically become bronze! :s_cool:

you can then read and watch more or jump into the action straight away with your basic (but good) strategy! :s_biggrin:
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello floppsta,

You will move up to Bronze status as soon as you receive the starting capital or start playing on any of our partner rooms through a tracked account. You can create tracked accounts by using our bonus codes: http://www.pokerstrategy.com/online-poker-rooms/

In regards to your Full Tilt account, our support sent you a ticket a few days ago; http://www.pokerstrategy.com/home/support/

Please follow the instructions in the ticket and reply once you have done so.

Best regards
      SoyCD
    • shortfuse
      shortfuse
      Bronze
      Originally posted by floppsta
      hi. i dont mind about the 50$ capital so much, although it would be nice way to get moving on full tilt.
      I just wanna read some more articles!!!
      how can i get bronzed up as soon as possible?
      already using the SSS on pokerstars and loving it, but just want to have a look at how i can utilise a favourable table for longer after having chipped up.... well im not stupid and can keep a pfofit.. but your guidlines have more mathematics based outcomes, which i usually cant be bothered figuring out myself..
      heck i'd prob even pay for a look at the articles.
      you have a very positive and imo the perfect ethos for winning in the future! gl

patience! i had to wait over a week!