This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] Nl5 Sh QQ

• Buletts
      Buletts
      Bronze
      Hand converted with online PokerStrategy.com hand converter:

Play hand

$0.02/$0.04 No-Limit Hold'em (5 handed)

Known players:
      BU:
      $5.47
      SB:
      $7.74
      BB:
      $4.98
      MP3(Hero):
      $4.73
      CO:
      $4.32

Preflop: Hero is MP3 with Q, Q.
      Hero raises to $0.16, 3 folds, BB raises to $0.46, Hero raises to $1.36, BB calls $1.02.

Flop: ($3.06) 5, 3, 4 (2 players)
      BB bets $3.46, Hero calls $3.21(All-In).

Turn: ($9.73) K (2 players)

River: ($9.73) 4 (2 players)

Final Pot: $9.73.

Villain - 17/ 8.25/ 4.75

His 3-bet range must be pretty tight so should i have really folded preflop?
      I had been pretty active on this table so he might of just been playing back at me.
  • 1 reply
    • MaestroOfZerg
      MaestroOfZerg
      Bronze
      Hi,

Try and include the size of the sample for your stats next time, it's important.

I don't think you can really make a mistake by going broke preflop with QQ in SH at these stakes. However your opponents might not notice that you have been opening a lot of hands, especially if they are multitabling so be careful not to overvalue these metagame considerations.

As played on the flop he could have a worse overpair here or just be pissed off that he didn't hit anything with AK, we're not folding. Whatever he shows you make a note that he flatted a 4bet with it out of position and donkshoved the flop.

Hope it helps.