Coaching

• CMB
      CMB
      Bronze
      Hi,

I like to attend a coaching session but dont know how. I have installed Teamspeak and I can connect to a channel, but then I dont know what to do to hear a coach and see a table.

cmb
  • 4 replies
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      Hi, its quite easy. When it is coaching time you go to the pokerstrategy coaching session and press button On Air. Then the Teamspeak starts and you see a lot of channels. Choose one channel, what you like to listen by clicking twice on that channel (example English FL coaching or smt). There the coach speaks what hands does he play, table numbers are on the bottom right

Hope my English wasn´t too confusing:)
    • Stefan1000
      Stefan1000
      Bronze
      Hi CMB,

So first of all to see the table you need to know at which tables the coach is sitting. THis information is displayed in the TeamSpeak Channel on the right side in the channel describtion.

That you don't hear anything sounds like a technical problem. WHen you can join the server you are not far away from listening.

Just go to "settings" "options" and then see if the correct sound device is selected or just have another look if everything is set up correctly.

I hope someone from the more technical experienced players will show up and give some more help.

Best regards,
      Stefan
    • matti2k
      matti2k
      Bronze
      are the ts servers down atm ?
    • Stefan1000
      Stefan1000
      Bronze
      they were down yesterday, we had some technical problems with them.

So i am sorry for the inconvenience.

Best regards,
      Stefan