[NL20-NL50] NL50 FR AA vs Action

• SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      So in this hand I get 2 called by the button and BB.

Button re-raises me on the flop and I think I am pretty much ahead against his range - since he is raising 37% of continuation bets and quite aggressive postflop.

The unknown BB decides to go along for the ride - and I think I am either next to drawing dead against his range (JJ or a 3) or he is some kind of donkey on a draw... I don't have any reads or stats though

What are your preferred lines here?

Hero (UTG+1): $48.38
      UTG+2: $66.88
      MP1: $57.37
      MP2: $49.25
      MP3: $54.60
      CO: $52.25
      BTN: $33.30
      SB: $22.75
      BB: $50.08
      UTG: $67.22

Pre Flop: ($0.75) Hero is UTG+1 with A :club: A :diamond:
      1 fold, Hero raises to $1.75, 5 folds, BTN calls $1.75, 1 fold, BB calls $1.25

Flop: ($5.50) J :heart: 3 :heart: 3 :club: (3 players)
      BB checks, Hero bets $4.00, BTN raises to $10.50, BB calls $10.50, Hero ... ???
  • 4 replies
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      hard to player on quads, shove is fine there.
      if you are quite sure that you´re against boat/quads, min-raise to 16,5$, when bu shoves (which he should do most of the times) and bb coldcalls, then you can fold :P
    • TribunCaesar
      TribunCaesar
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Kaitz20
      if you are quite sure that you´re against boat/quads, min-raise to 16,5$, when bu shoves (which he should do most of the times) and bb coldcalls, then you can fold :P
      wtf.....

pls......never inforaise!!!!

Sure, ugly spot, no doubt. But you said BB is unknown, so it could me some kinda donkey. BU could raise a J or QQ/KK on this board. If this board would be J66 I'd fold, because a 6 is more likely in their range, but a 3......
      Without any realy good reads I am going broke. Just ship it ( looks weakest).

ship the m00niez!!!!

Best regards,
      TribunCaesar
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      Originally posted by TribunCaesar
      Originally posted by Kaitz20
      wtf.....

pls......never inforaise!!!!

Sure, ugly spot, no doubt. But you said BB is unknown, so it could me some kinda donkey. BU could raise a J or QQ/KK on this board. If this board would be J66 I'd fold, because a 6 is more likely in their range, but a 3......
      Without any realy good reads I am going broke. Just ship it ( looks weakest).

ship the m00niez!!!!

Best regards,
      TribunCaesar
      I think shove doesn´t look that weak to bb, since we´re never shoving there with flushdraw, so he has no reason to expect that he should call us down with Jx.
      So I like raising small inducing shove from BU and since we can´t put BB on quads, then I guess we have to stack off with aces :P
      btw folding was before joke :) , that we discussed on tamairlarace, although imo it is not so terrbile, since I doubt nl 50 players would coldcall oop utg raiser c-bet and BU raise on J33 board with flushdraw or Jx.
    • TribunCaesar
      TribunCaesar
      Bronze
      okay....you scared me with that ^^

I do think r/f is pretty bad btw ^^

I think raising to induce doesn't work all that good here, I really think shoving looks weakest.