[NL2-NL10] NL10 FR - JJ (4way pot)

• jimmyy99
      Hand converted with online PokerStrategy.com hand converter:

Play hand

$0.05/$0.1 No-Limit Hold'em (8 handed)

Known players:

Opponent's stats : vp$ip 25 , pfr 14 , AF 10, hands 60 , check/raise flop 0

Preflop: Hero is MP3 with J, J.
      UTG2 folds, MP1 calls $0.10, MP2 calls $0.10, Hero raises to $0.60, CO calls $0.60, 3 folds, MP1 calls $0.50, MP2 calls $0.50.

Flop: ($2.55) 6, 5, 3 (4 players)
      MP1 checks, MP2 checks, Hero bets $1.90, CO folds, MP1 raises to $11.35(All-In), MP2 folds, Hero folds, MP1 gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $4.45.

What i should do to his shove?

Thank you
  • 4 replies
    • rubysilesia
      I would call against guy that aggressive. He might have many weaker made hands like smaller overpair. He can have a straight draw. With AF 10 it's insta call for me.
    • lessthanthreee
      hmm i think you might see a set here very often. wouldnt he just donk into it on the flop with an over pair as well?

smells like a set to me but tough spot
    • JuiceQuadre
      Hmm.. If u put him on 33-TT its an easy call.. With some two pair or pair+SD its coinflip so good odds to call as well..
      But this check/push looks so damn strong i would prob fold myself :/
      Would be great to remember some moves of him
    • MaestroOfZerg

Hard to say with just stats, having seen him play a few hands before would help tremendously.

As it is, his play is likely bad with anything he has except maybe 44. He could have a set, two pairs, an smaller overpair, something like 54 for a combo draw, A6 or just pure non sense. At these stakes you will see people do so many weird things, but even the fish is afraid not to get action with its huge hands, shoving a monster over your c-bet is not as common for them as the slowplaying lines.

I'd be tempted to call and i don't think this is -EV play, it might just be slightly +EV and not worth the variance tho. I'd mostly fold and sometimes call, Kaitz says he's folding that always.

Hope it helps.